Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why arent people raving about this? anyway, this is a wonderful liquid highlighter its perfect for people who use foundation or powder coverage, since it helps the powder stick better and look more velvety, and it blends wonderful with your foundation since it is all liquidy. I have light olive yellow toned skin & i always use the second lightest color in most foundations. This stuff did not make me break out and did not look oily on me. Looks very natural if you dont apply too much. It also gives you that look that celebrities acheive when they have a red carpet event. My holy grail!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, this stuff is so pretty and subtle. I bought it based on the reviews here and I am not disappointed! I ordered it online through Sephora and was worried it wouldn't work well with my extremely oily skin, but I actually put it on today - all over my face - just over moisturizer, and it looks so glow-y and pretty. Adds just enough kick to brighten my face without too much garishness. I had tried Laura Mercier's several months back and ended up returning it; it was just too much "something" for my liking. But this stuff is pleasingly perfect, and I love the brush applicator too, as opposed to most who use a pump. Just loverly! =)