Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 2/11/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this on my brow bone and it looks amazing. I think it's a little too much shimmer to put on the rest of my face though. I don't think I'll ever run out of this! But if I do, I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/2/2009 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was so excited to try this. I used this on my brow bone, on tops of apples of cheeks, and on the inner corner of my eyes.

First, you need to dab this onto your skin right away or else you'll have a gold streak mark that is visible close up of where you applied this. It looks decent under the brow bone, very subtle in the inner corner of the eyes, but noticeable and not very pretty as a highlighter on the cheekbones. I think I will have to look for a better powder highlighter, as liquids just aren't for me.

on 10/14/2008 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a Beauty Insider sample at Sephora, and have used it for "going out" nights as a mix-in to my liquid foundation. A little goes a long way, and I am pleased with the look it gives me. However, the terrible packaging is enough that I wouldn't buy a fullsize, especially for the price. It seems to me that this stuff should be in a pump bottle or even a tube. I rather hate the nail-polish applicator. I suppose that some people would find this convenient, but since my purpose would be to mix it in with my foundation, for me not so much. I think I'm better off with my Vanilla pigment and moisturizer as a luminizer than re-buying this product. Nonetheless, this is a very nice product that does what it says it does, and gives the skin a believable, luminized finish. A good product. I just hate the price and packaging.

on 12/18/2006 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this luminzer. I have very very light olive ethnic skin in winter and light olive skin in summer--I like to do dramatic smokey eye looks as well as rich berry lips with nude eyes and this luminzer goes with everything. It looks great by itself, over foundation or under foundation. It is veyr natural and not in your face or MAC glittery (eww). Its very subtle and girly, it gives you a nice glow as if the sun was bouncing off your suntan lotion at the beach kind of a look. I love the color too its perfect for my yellow undertones yet its not garish trashy post it note yellow. I cant imagine how it would look bad on anyone. I tried a lot of highlighters before trying this one--I use a dab on top of my eyebrows, along the bridge of my nose, on my cheekbones and a little dab on top of my undereye concealer. It brightens these areas and gives a total 'awake' look. Trust me you dont know how dull your skin looks now until you have tried this highlighter on top of it. Altho I have oily skin I prefer this to the other powder highlighter I tried (NARS albatross which is also very pretty btw). I love Stila stuff even if their foundations suck on me, because the packaging is so cute and the colors are gorgeous, everything is so subtle and they do color perfectly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favorite! Got a sample of this from a generous friend and its a wonderful shimmer product that doesn't look greasy. I applied some on my cheeks and as a highlighter below my brows, and it gave a nice glow. So beautiful on the collarbone and shoulders too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had this for several months and love it! I have yellow toned Asian skin (MAC NC35) and I use this on my cheekbones for a dewey look. I wore it on my honeymoon in December and the pictures looked great. It gives a nice glow without being OTT and not too glittery at all. I don't use it everyday but I save it for special occasions. Could also be used on your chest or eyebrow bone. The color is a great versatile shimmery soft gold. It's very sheer and blendable and buildable. I just love this.

on 10/2/2005 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great product! I was intrigued after seeing it on QVC's presentation but waited a few weeks to see it in person at Sephora. I was very pleased in the store because it is a GOLD color... not bronze... no red undertones... just golden shimmer. And it's an awesome "brightener". It's not greasy in the least which is important because I have extremely oily skin. Leaves a great silky-feeling finish. I'm NC42 and this shows up nicely but not overpoweringly so. The lil brush inside the cap is good for controlled application of the product and then I just blend with fingertips or brush. The value is great when you look at the amount you get for the price. I'm very impressed!