Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

on 7/28/2011 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product must be the best kept secret in the industry. If I forget to put it on I don't even look like my look is complete. It adds a gorgeous glow from within look. In the summer people always ask me if I just got back from an exotic vacation. It is really that good. A little last a long time, so worth every golden penny.

on 5/31/2011 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this as an alternative to to moonbeam.
pearls are wayy more noticeable than moonbeam/highbeam! if you want subtle effect, this is not what you should get.

on 12/16/2009 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So many liquid luminizers are too shimmery/glittery. This one is not - it's a perfect shade of warm candlelight, and the shimmer is fine. Not quite as fine as my beloved BB Beige Shimmerbrick, but for a liquid, it's the finest shimmer I have encountered. I love that this is a liquid so you can mix it with foundations to make them more glowy. I don't care for the nail polish -type of packaging though becuase I never want to contaminate by applying directly to my face, and also when trying to get a good-sized blob in the hand for mixing with foundation, it also is not ideal. I normally like to dab this on my upper cheekbones.

on 6/10/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I want something to add some "luminosity" to my medium deep to tan skin tone. Unfortunately, I really didn't see any difference when I used this product. Too little would result in no luminosity or shimmer at all and more would leave me with this greasy look. Maybe this just not the right color of shimmer for my skin tone. I also didn't like that the bottle would leak if not stored upright. For the $22 I spent I am disappointed.

on 11/29/2006 7:25:00 PM

I like Stil's All Over Shimmer, but because it's a cream, it's a bit harder to apply and much more obvious. This one is a lighter liquid that's perfect for the face, and the color is very attractive. I use it in the summer mixed with some Neutrogena skin clearing tint and have started using it in the winter alone, on the top of my cheekbones and on my brows, and even a little swipe on my eyelids, as I don't usually wear any eye makeup. Great product, as is most of Stila's stuff.