Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

on 12/7/2009 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this stuff! Its winter now and my skin starts to look very dull (olive skin tends to look grey in the winter!) I tried this other stuff from benefit-high beam, but it totally wiped my concealer and other makeup off. But this stuff stays put and it doesn't make your other makeup come off. Its perfect not to glittery not too subtle. Definately recommend!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I looove this! OMG i would upload a picture of this but it would just be my face looking glowy and beautiful! haha but seriously! when applied on the cheek and blended to the brown bone it gives any olive or yellow toned person the most amazing glow!
i use my fingers or my 190 to blend this color (prefer my fingers though).

on 10/19/2008 2:38:00 PM

Samples do work! I never had interest in trying this until accumulating a few samples of AOS #3--a few packets and tiny tubes. I love this product, but only use it mainly on my eye (brow bone or alone or over shadows), as I'm not a fan of shimmer on my face. However, it looks very natural on my face when mixed with my moisturizer. The color complements my medium skintone perfectly. I'd rate this a five if the full-size product came in a smaller bottle with pump, or if a handful or mini tubes were packaged in a set. As is, it's not the most portable or hygienic of products.

I'm still trying to figure out if I love this or not. It is less subtle and more shimmery than I would have liked (I try to achieve the natural glowy, incandescent look). I would not use it alone unless I had perfect skin. Instead, I mix it with my tinted moisturizer and use it only on my cheeks. The good thing is that it doesn't make my face look greasy. $20 for a bottle.