Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

I prefer a powder highlighter because it seems to be less obvious. This stuff is really pretty but I use it more for party highlighter....like I'm going out and I'm overdoing my makeup. I don't use the brush because it seems to leave an obvious area where I used it. I also use it on my decolletage to add some shimmer. This bottle has lasted me forever so the price is worth it if you use it a lot.

on 1/10/2013 6:50:00 PM

I've used this for years, and have never gotten around to writing a review until now. I love this product,and it's my go-to highlighter. I find many other highlighters are too dark or too pink to pass as highlighters on my fair skin (I'm really pasty, yet olive toned), so I love that this one is both light and golden. I mix it in with liquid foundation, or apply on it's own after foundation. I find that however you choose to use this, it's just right- not too frosty, and gives a lovely luminescent pearly glow. I've repurchased several times over and the bottles are quite large, so they last a long time and are a decent value, considering the amount of product and the quality. Highly recommended!

Got a sample of this in a swap, and was pretty excited because it looked a lot like Benefit's Moonbeam liquid highlighter, which I love dearly. While it's a similar golden yellow-y hue, it's way to shimmery for my liking. I'd rather have a subtle iridescence then the somewhat noticeable glitter flakes that this stuff has. The liquid is a nice enough consistency and goes on smoothly, but I just wish it were more natural-looking.

This is a lovely addition to my highlighter collection. I use NARS, Benefit, and Fresh, and I still reach for this, often and frequently. I like to dab a little on my cheek bones when I want to look a little more awake than I really am.

I really like this product a lot. It provides a really nice gold shimmer that helps brighten up your face. It is a little expensive, but the container is so big I don't think I will need to repurchase again for a year, at the very least. It comes with a little brush applicator-- it reminds you of nail polish. Maybe a tube applicator would be nice? But overall, a good product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I, too, received this as a Beauty Insider sample at Sephora. I love this! I have a very tiny sample bottle, but it's lasted a long time. I do use it sparingly, though. It gives my face a nice warm glow, but it's not too glittery or obvious. My favorite way to wear this is layered over matte eyeshadow, particularly near my browbone. It gives my eyes a nice bit of pop. I love the bottle, it's very cute, and the brush is good for applying. It also never feels sticky or heavy on my skin. I'll definitely buy this when my sample runs out.

awesome!! I got this as a sample awhile back (running out now, so I have to actually buy it). I use it on my eyelids and under my eyebrows every day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a beautiful sheer gold highlighter in a bottle similar to that in which nail polish is usually packaged. The little brush is awesome, because it prevents me from globbing on too much - I just put a little dab on my cheekbones, then blend in with my finger. It makes my skin glow without looking gaudy or glittery. There are no chunky particles in this, just a fine, pretty sheen. It also goes on right over my sunscreen without smearing it around or sheering it out, which is a problem I've had with cheaper highlighters. Basically, this is just a great product and I'd buy again if I ever ran out, which is pretty unlikely given the generous amount you get.

on 4/17/2008 4:57:00 PM

This is a great luminizer that is easy to apply to areas of your face that need a bit of a lift. The formula is cool and smooth to apply, and it leaves just a slight shimmer. It gives a great dewey look for summer. I usually dab some on my cheeks and temples, but I'm going to try my browbone and my nose next!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I received a very generous sample sachet of this with an order from sephora.com, and I must say that I'm extremely impressed. It's the most natural-looking highlighter I've ever used, period - the shimmer isn't too over-the-top, and there's no glitter whatsoever, just a pretty white-gold glow. I used it on the browbone with UD Maui Wowie on the lid and Smog in the crease, and it was gorgeous. I looked very awake, even though my eyes were rather bloodshot and dark circled before I put on makeup. I don't love the nail-polish style bottle with wide mouth, but it's not much of a problem as long as I open it carefully.