Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

on 5/29/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried several luminizer type products in the past. I've tried various powders and creams. This is my first liquid luminizer I've tried.

This is the only luminizer that blends well into my skin. I have dark beige skin that usually uses the "tan" colored foundations in the drugstore. I have olive undertones. (My skin tone strongly resemble people I have seen from southern Italy, to give you an idea of my skin tone.)

Other luminizers have been too light, and too obvious on my skin. Just not flattering. Even when I'd try to blend them and use a bit with my foundation, etc. it just didn't look good at all.

This luminizer looks BEAUTIFUL with my skin tones. It is exactly right for my skin color. It blends in beautifully and doesn't look too obvious. It gives a lovely glow and luminous sheen without screaming "I have a highlighter on."

If you have skin tone/skin color similar to mine and have had trouble finding a luminizer that works for you, please give this one a try as I think you might be very pleased with it.

As others have mentioned, the "nail polish" type applicator is not the best but it's still a very good product overall I think.