Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

on 1/14/2012 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love!!!! I consider this cheap for the amount you get- $22 for such a big bottle? You use such a small amount of product this will last a long time. I considered buying the tinted moisturizer by Stila w/luminzer but chose this for its versatility. This can be used mixed with foundation or alone, as a highlighter. I used today w/my foundation (NARs sheer glow) and w/my Shiseido color stick in tan. I put it under brow bones, along cheek bones and in bow of my lip. It looks superb! I also love the applicator- the brush is perfect for choosing the amount you want- my sister has a similar luminizer (Lorac luminizer in silver) which has a pump- it puts out way too much- brush is excellent!!!!!!!!

on 10/26/2011 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is too glittery to use as a highlighter (which is what I originally purchased it for). Also, I'm not a fan of the gold color. It just doesn't look right on my light skin. I gave it to my mom (who is much tanner) and she loves it.

Pros:
Easy to apply
Long Lasting

Cons:
Too much glitter
Gold color

on 5/31/2011 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this as an alternative to to moonbeam.
pearls are wayy more noticeable than moonbeam/highbeam! if you want subtle effect, this is not what you should get.

on 2/11/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this on my brow bone and it looks amazing. I think it's a little too much shimmer to put on the rest of my face though. I don't think I'll ever run out of this! But if I do, I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/7/2009 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this stuff! Its winter now and my skin starts to look very dull (olive skin tends to look grey in the winter!) I tried this other stuff from benefit-high beam, but it totally wiped my concealer and other makeup off. But this stuff stays put and it doesn't make your other makeup come off. Its perfect not to glittery not too subtle. Definately recommend!

Got a sample of this in a swap, and was pretty excited because it looked a lot like Benefit's Moonbeam liquid highlighter, which I love dearly. While it's a similar golden yellow-y hue, it's way to shimmery for my liking. I'd rather have a subtle iridescence then the somewhat noticeable glitter flakes that this stuff has. The liquid is a nice enough consistency and goes on smoothly, but I just wish it were more natural-looking.

This is a lovely addition to my highlighter collection. I use NARS, Benefit, and Fresh, and I still reach for this, often and frequently. I like to dab a little on my cheek bones when I want to look a little more awake than I really am.

I really like this product a lot. It provides a really nice gold shimmer that helps brighten up your face. It is a little expensive, but the container is so big I don't think I will need to repurchase again for a year, at the very least. It comes with a little brush applicator-- it reminds you of nail polish. Maybe a tube applicator would be nice? But overall, a good product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I, too, received this as a Beauty Insider sample at Sephora. I love this! I have a very tiny sample bottle, but it's lasted a long time. I do use it sparingly, though. It gives my face a nice warm glow, but it's not too glittery or obvious. My favorite way to wear this is layered over matte eyeshadow, particularly near my browbone. It gives my eyes a nice bit of pop. I love the bottle, it's very cute, and the brush is good for applying. It also never feels sticky or heavy on my skin. I'll definitely buy this when my sample runs out.

on 8/2/2008 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best highlighter product ever!! There is nothing bad to say about this at all! The gold shimmer is amazing! I use it to highlight my cheekbones, one the bridge of my nose, chin and on my cupids bow. I personally think its a bargain for the price you pay as it lasts ages!! The brush is similiar to nail polish brush what i tend to do is dot it on my face and blend it in rather than streak it as sometimes it can dry quick fast and you are left with a gold streak on your face. The only problem with the product is sometimes when you open it some of the product is round the neck of the jar and its become hard, I dont know if thats happened to anyone else but I just clean it off. A bit annoying as its bacteria can bread there but I use this daily so its never left like that for a long time. Otherwise I definately give this product a five out of five!!