Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Shopping Spree

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Shopping Spree isn't half bad, it's actually quite good and I'm not a big fan of Shinylicious glosses! It's a pretty medium nude-pink color that isn't highly pigmented and gives a touch of color and nice shine. Packaging is fine, fuzzy slant-tip applicator and squeeze-tube type. But what I love the most about this gloss is the SMELL! MMmmm it's like this sweet caramelly-chocolate-toffee smell....so yummy!

I own many Shiny-Licious glosses. I'm not a Maybelline fan, but I have to say that they made great glosses, I love most of the Shiny-Licious! I was happy when I saw a bunch of new shades.

This is a very pretty YLBB shade. A great neutral gloss! Gives to my lips a subtle hint of color and lots of shine. Not super pigmented, but it's a nice shade for an everyday use. This one has a chocolate-sweet taste.

I would buy it again. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've always wanted to try the Shiny-Licious glosses, but never liked the colors available - until now. Shopping Spree is a LE Fall 2005 color. It is a very subtle natural/nude color that is more peach than brown. This product is light on the pigment side, however. It feels very moisturizing on the lips and has a slightly sweet taste. Doesn't feel tacky or sticky on. It is not as oily feeling as the CG Wetslicks either. Provides high shine and does not contain glitter (hurray!). Great color to grab for everyday. UPDATE: Color doesn't last.