Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker

Filtered by hair type : Other
Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker
New polish :) Rimmel London 60 Seconds-270 ShockerRimmel Shocker, Torrid, and Climax

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Love this polish as my as I love the other in your face pink nail polish by Rimmel which is "Pulsating." This colour is very vibrant and bold. Very fun to wear and wears exceptionally well, but I do add a top coat to further protect my nails & colour.

My favourite colour by Rimmel. i have bought this nail polish at least 4 times. It looks great on my pasty pink hands.

on 5/12/2008 6:37:00 AM

Hot Pink. HOT PINK! it really is a shocking colour - i couldnt stop staring at it!!!It dries really quickly and a really good finish can be achieved with just 1 coat.I have pale skin & it looks amazing against it - but it would look equally great against darker skin.

There is no reason I would NOT buy again; however I have a lot of nail polishes and really can only wear a color for a week if I want all of mine rotated in a year.

THE COLOR

This is a cool toned hot pink close to fuchsia. It is a shimmer or pearl tone without a bit of glitter. I wore it with black and white and strapy sandals.

THE WEAR

It's supposed to be a 3 or 4 day color on, this is day one so we can't really judge the wear harshly. You would not expect this from lasting too long. So far after one day there are no defects.

THE TEXTURE

Normally I go goofy over a good texture and shun a thick or thin texture. I would say this is a bit perfect in every way. Nice and smooth but not too slick. Too bad my toenails are so ridgy.

Popular Polishes