Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker
New polish :) Rimmel London 60 Seconds-270 ShockerRimmel Shocker, Torrid, and Climax

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am already on my second bottle of this nailpolish. I LOVE it! The colour is a very bold, fuschia .. but it does not look tacky in any way. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and it looks great with my skin tone. I wear this colour during every season, but it looks especially great in the summer on my toenails with sandals. I always get complimented when I wear this colour - even from my boyfriend! I find that this colour looks more mature than wearing a neon pink colour. Don't get me wrong, I love neon pink nailpolish - but this nailpolish looks less childish. Its pretty cheap and lasts long if you wear a top coat over it. It dries with a shiny finish but I still choose to wear a top coat over to preserve how long it lasts. The nailpolish dries really quickly and looks great on both long and short nails. I'm in love <3

Hot hot hot pink, really sexy, with a pearly shimmer. BRILLIANT for toes or fingernails for the brave, lol. I wore this to a 5 day music festival and came back with no noticable chips, yay. Go Rimmel! Don't EVER stop making this 'un :-)

Popular Polishes