Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker

Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker
New polish :) Rimmel London 60 Seconds-270 ShockerRimmel Shocker, Torrid, and Climax

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/18/2005 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is soooo HOT. This is a fushia very hot pink with a pink pearlessence. VERY PINK!!!This color is just in your face pink.Only down, it cracks and peels off the same day. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's nice pink and the drying time is good. But there's really nothing ordinary about this color.

on 5/27/2010 11:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this colour and product. It goes on smoothly, and has lots of pigment to it. The colour in the bottle is pretty much the colour you'll get on your nails. Shocker has tons of punch, and is a gorgeous, bright fuschia colour. The amazing thing is, I bought my first bottle of this in 2004 and was surprised to find it still available today. Hopefully it's popular enough to stick around for even longer!

on 5/12/2008 6:37:00 AM

Hot Pink. HOT PINK! it really is a shocking colour - i couldnt stop staring at it!!!It dries really quickly and a really good finish can be achieved with just 1 coat.I have pale skin & it looks amazing against it - but it would look equally great against darker skin.

on 6/18/2007 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

They aren't the longest lasting polishes, but they are pretty good, and the colors are always fun and edgy. I buy mine at Walgreens where they are frequently 2/$2.49. This one is a very vibrant pearlescent hot pink, perfect for summer.

There is no reason I would NOT buy again; however I have a lot of nail polishes and really can only wear a color for a week if I want all of mine rotated in a year.

THE COLOR

This is a cool toned hot pink close to fuchsia. It is a shimmer or pearl tone without a bit of glitter. I wore it with black and white and strapy sandals.

THE WEAR

It's supposed to be a 3 or 4 day color on, this is day one so we can't really judge the wear harshly. You would not expect this from lasting too long. So far after one day there are no defects.

THE TEXTURE

Normally I go goofy over a good texture and shun a thick or thin texture. I would say this is a bit perfect in every way. Nice and smooth but not too slick. Too bad my toenails are so ridgy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this polish for years. It's a great summery cerise colour with a purple shimmer to it. Pretty much a dupe for OPI Pompeii Purple. This and Pulsating are my favourite summer colours.

It goes on easily and dries fast. I use 2 coats, but you could probably get away with one.

Gorgeous shimmery fuschia pink, a real splash of summer :)
I find this really easy to apply and it dries very quickly. It stays on a decent amount of time too. Inexpensive and so pretty!
I love this.

Love this polish as my as I love the other in your face pink nail polish by Rimmel which is "Pulsating." This colour is very vibrant and bold. Very fun to wear and wears exceptionally well, but I do add a top coat to further protect my nails & colour.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

A bright punk pink. It goes on really easy, one coat would be enough, but I usually put two on for safety. It seems to have a more liquid formula than my other 60 sec Rimmels, but the coverage is excellent.

Popular Polishes