Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker

Filtered by age: 19-24
Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker
New polish :) Rimmel London 60 Seconds-270 ShockerRimmel Shocker, Torrid, and Climax

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

A bright punk pink. It goes on really easy, one coat would be enough, but I usually put two on for safety. It seems to have a more liquid formula than my other 60 sec Rimmels, but the coverage is excellent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am already on my second bottle of this nailpolish. I LOVE it! The colour is a very bold, fuschia .. but it does not look tacky in any way. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and it looks great with my skin tone. I wear this colour during every season, but it looks especially great in the summer on my toenails with sandals. I always get complimented when I wear this colour - even from my boyfriend! I find that this colour looks more mature than wearing a neon pink colour. Don't get me wrong, I love neon pink nailpolish - but this nailpolish looks less childish. Its pretty cheap and lasts long if you wear a top coat over it. It dries with a shiny finish but I still choose to wear a top coat over to preserve how long it lasts. The nailpolish dries really quickly and looks great on both long and short nails. I'm in love <3

on 11/13/2008 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This color is VERY pretty, it looks very vibrant and fun, it is a true shocker as it name says. It dries fast and lasts quite long on my toenails, I don't know if it does on my hands because I don't remember if I've used it on them. This product has a sort of pearly finish which is really cute. I definitely would buy this again.

on 9/18/2005 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is soooo HOT. This is a fushia very hot pink with a pink pearlessence. VERY PINK!!!This color is just in your face pink.Only down, it cracks and peels off the same day. continued >>

Popular Polishes