Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker

Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker
New polish :) Rimmel London 60 Seconds-270 ShockerRimmel Shocker, Torrid, and Climax

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this polish for years. It's a great summery cerise colour with a purple shimmer to it. Pretty much a dupe for OPI Pompeii Purple. This and Pulsating are my favourite summer colours.

It goes on easily and dries fast. I use 2 coats, but you could probably get away with one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's nice pink and the drying time is good. But there's really nothing ordinary about this color.

Love this polish as my as I love the other in your face pink nail polish by Rimmel which is "Pulsating." This colour is very vibrant and bold. Very fun to wear and wears exceptionally well, but I do add a top coat to further protect my nails & colour.

Gorgeous shimmery fuschia pink, a real splash of summer :)
I find this really easy to apply and it dries very quickly. It stays on a decent amount of time too. Inexpensive and so pretty!
I love this.

on 5/27/2010 11:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this colour and product. It goes on smoothly, and has lots of pigment to it. The colour in the bottle is pretty much the colour you'll get on your nails. Shocker has tons of punch, and is a gorgeous, bright fuschia colour. The amazing thing is, I bought my first bottle of this in 2004 and was surprised to find it still available today. Hopefully it's popular enough to stick around for even longer!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

A bright punk pink. It goes on really easy, one coat would be enough, but I usually put two on for safety. It seems to have a more liquid formula than my other 60 sec Rimmels, but the coverage is excellent.

on 2/6/2010 12:01:00 PM

I bought this on a whim because I needed a really hot pink for my Jem costume. This polish is great because if you're in a pinch and need to paint your nails fast, this polish covers awesome with just one coat. It's looks nice and shiny and the brush is really nice. It definitely dries quick because I've painted my nails and RAN out the door with no issues. I like it so much that I bought another color {deliciously dark} and can't wait to try it. I'd say one coat lasts about 2 days before it chips, which to me is great because when I just need something quick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am already on my second bottle of this nailpolish. I LOVE it! The colour is a very bold, fuschia .. but it does not look tacky in any way. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and it looks great with my skin tone. I wear this colour during every season, but it looks especially great in the summer on my toenails with sandals. I always get complimented when I wear this colour - even from my boyfriend! I find that this colour looks more mature than wearing a neon pink colour. Don't get me wrong, I love neon pink nailpolish - but this nailpolish looks less childish. Its pretty cheap and lasts long if you wear a top coat over it. It dries with a shiny finish but I still choose to wear a top coat over to preserve how long it lasts. The nailpolish dries really quickly and looks great on both long and short nails. I'm in love <3

My favourite colour by Rimmel. i have bought this nail polish at least 4 times. It looks great on my pasty pink hands.

on 2/19/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love this polish. It's such a pretty pink colour and has lasted for about 5 days with no chips yet. So cute, and such a great brush. My favourite part though, is that it dries so quickly!

Popular Polishes