no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

OMG this is my HG body butter! I love all the body butters from Fruits & Passion. Altought their butters are thick, they are very moisturizing, leave the skin soft, moisturize and glowy for at least half a day (from my experience). The butter is absorbed quickly in the skin but still stays on the skin; doesnt disappears like most of the body cream/butter do. I can feel the body butter when I wash my hand, with or without soap, even after 3-4 washes! So I can say it resist water and protect your skin very well, that's why I love it so much! Fruits & Passion body butters are my favorite but what makes it my HG is the scent! I LOVE monoi scent and this monoi body butter smell really really really delicious! It's kind of pricey (22$CAD) but since it is the best body butter/cream I tried so far and I love this scent so much, I'll buy it again but I'll wait for their sales, like I did with this one!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

11 years ago

This is by far the best body butter/moisturizer I've ever used! I got a slight burn while on vacation and as long as I'm using this I am not pealing - the moment I tried something else on my skin seemed to reject it and started pealing. I think this is the most incredible stuff there is. It makes my skin so soft, smooth and glowing! This one is HG all they way and no matter the price I will repurchase over and over again! While the consistency of this product may seem thick it smooths into the skin seamlessly and and I never have a problem working it in, I love this stuff!

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

11 years ago

I loved the smell of the F&P body butters but I don't like the feeling of greasiness on my skin. I also found it hard to take it out of the container and spread it on my skin because of it's thick consistency. Not worth it for me for $22. I rather stick with the TBS body butters - they're the perfect body butters IMO.

About reviewer (834 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

12 years ago

Favorite body moisturizer. Great scent, texture (may seem a bit thick, but warms up quickly on the skin and spreads quite nicely) and moisturizes and softens. Not at all greasy and it absorbs well which makes it especially lovely in the summer.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

12 years ago

This is one of my all-time favorite body moisturizers -- the tropical scent is so delicious! It's very thick and creamy and makes my skin feel super smooth. Even though it is thick, it is not at all greasy. It comes with a little plastic spatula so that you don't have to dip your fingers into the product. The $20 price tag seems a bit steep, but you get a HUGE 8.8 oz. tub that lasts forever. I've had mine for over 2 years now!

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

13 years ago

Love it. It's a light, slightly sweet, flowery smell, and makes my skin unbelievably soft, even after a day. Very rich and creamy in texture. $20 for 8.8 oz. Comes in a bowl-shaped jar with a little plastic spatula. Definitely would purchase again. EDIT: It's kind of hard to spread because it's so thick. Just FYI.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

from

13 years ago

OMG!!! holy grail of moisturizers. i have tried a ton of moisturizers in my day, and this stuff rocks! sinks in fairly fast, but most importantly, it makes my skin soooo soft & silky and it smells yummy!!! a bit pricey, but worth it.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2.0

13 years ago

Hmm although this is very moisturizing and works great, I can't stand the smell. It smells great when you first apply but the smell dries down to bad one. Smells like dead flowers!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

13 years ago

the reminds me of my honeymoon in tahiti. the body butter smells great, but is a wee bit too greasy for me. though it does sink it, i am too impatient. if only they had a cream or a lotion. oh well. i will buy it again, because the scent is so amazing

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

13 years ago

Wonderfully moisturizing, and smells beautiful. I have several on the go at once (one at work, one in my purse, one at home) I never want to be without it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43