NARS Custard

NARS Custard

Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Neopentyl, Glycol Dicaprate, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polysilicone-2, Methicone, Tetradecene, Candelilla Cera [Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax], Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Curcuma Longa [Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract]. Tocopherol, Serralysin, Silica, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Butylene Gylcol, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract), [ /- (May Contain): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake)]

on 5/6/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Good product, high coverage but I still need to correct my darcircles underneath.
However it does creases a little under my eyes.
I will try a shade lighter after I finish this one.

on 9/29/2014 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was an ok concealer, just not when you have dry patches of skin because your flaky skin will show through. The creamy consistency blends nicely over blemishes but the coverage is average. I wouldn't recommend it for the undereyes (especially if they're dry) because it settles into fine lines (but I've yet to find a concealer that doesn't).

To Read all 66 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/28/2013 10:59:00 PM

This concealer is great for acne/blemishes, but its horrible for dark eye circles! i have pretty bad circles (theyre not going away no matter what), and it seems to just slide right off! if i put on more, it looks too bright under my eyes. it doesnt stay on where you want it to stay. if you put it on small blemishes, its great. but im trying to find a concealer that could hide my extreme dark circles and this just isnt working.

I do like this product a lot. It covers my acne blemishes and hyper-pigmentations pretty well. This product does not work well with dry skin; I get dry skin in the winter, and it shows significantly more with dry skin. It also doesnt work well under my eyes, shows my lines too much. Overall, this product is good to cover blemishes and redness, but not under eyes. I might buy this product again if I cant find a better one.

on 1/7/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a stick concealer that gives excellent coverage for the occasional pimple without looking cakey. This works really well and conceals ALL DAY. We're talking 9+ hours. And in terms of natural coverage, people have commented on my "flawless" skin and asked me if I'm even wearing any makeup when I had this on over a pimple or two! But, as with most sticks, it's a bit chalky/dry and requires some careful blending. It does not seem to irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin or exacerbate the blemishes I apply it on. It also perfectly matches my Asian (yellow undertone) skin tone, which is exciting in and of itself. I would not use this under the eye, as it's kind of too dry to give convincing coverage, but for skin imperfections, this does the job. This is a keeper.

I have this in the new stick form and it's the best concealer I've tried.
I like that it's smooth enough to glide around the eyes but substantial enough to cover redness around my nose. It never cakes or dries under the eyes and has very good staying power. As far as I can tell it has no scent.
I sweep it right on to my skin, then blend it with a Sephora #29 blending eye brush.
It's hard for me to get wildly excited about concealer, but this really is a great, multi-use product.

on 10/8/2011 3:18:00 PM

A fabulous blemish concealer: no movement or pigment change once applied and followed by light dusting of powder. Colour match for my light yellow based skin was near perfect (wear Nude in Chantecaille Just Skin). For me, consistency, application and blending of this product hands down better than same from Shu Umera's Mark Concealer, Laura Mercier's Secret Camoflauge and YSL's Anti-cernes.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased the custard/ginger duo concealer. I do like this product, however, I don't think I would purchase this again. I have dry skin and break out occasionally. I find that this product covers redness well, but settles into lines hours later. My tool of choice to apply this product are my ring fingers. I am curious to know whether the texture of this differs from the concealer in stick form. I do like that the colors blend well into my skin and foundation (I wear Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab). The packaging is nice, but rarely do I use the mirror that the compact comes with. Also, I have found that even after applying an eye cream, this concealer is too heavy to wear under the eye.

on 9/23/2011 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The concealer I have is the one that is in a lipstick type tube. I have broken capillaries on my cheeks and wanted a concealer that is not too opague or too sheer. The woman at Sephora recommended this product. My tan is starting to fade and I needed a lighter concealer. Custard has yellowish undertones but I don't find it on the extreme end of yellow. I have to moisturize well otherwise if you build it up, this product can cake a bit in my opinion. Overall happy with this concealer and would buy again.

on 9/23/2011 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color match was perfect. I wear Nars sheer glow in Punjab. I found this to dry to a powder finish. I loved it to conceal hyper-pigmentation. But I wasn't able to use it under my eyes. Even though the color was perfect, it seemed to crease. I love concealers in this lipstick form. So easy to use.