Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Natural Blonde

4.3

on 12/3/2012 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Finally a pencil that matches my eyebrows and hair! I'm strawberry/golden blonde, and MAs kept handing me taupe brow pencils--when they even had a blonde pencil. At the Anastasia counter she gave me a taupe pencil (cool, grey, and greenish) and a caramel brow tint (reddish)--I ended up looking like a Christmas decoration! I have since gotten the Blonde color (duh) in the gel, and together with the Natural Blonde pencil have natural looking eyebrows (okay, eyebrows at all).

It is soft, but I found it easy to apply. I am nervous about having to sharpen it, and I guess I need to go buy a Lancome sharpener. I find the spoolie brush helpful and not particularly stiff, so maybe they've changed that.

Would I buy again--definitely! This is the one color that seems to work for me in a pencil. How come Lancome is the only company that realizes that natural blondes have BLONDE eyebrows and not some other color of eyebrows?

The big drawback that this pencil has, other than possible sharpening issues, is that it is way expensive--more even than Anastasia, supposedly the industry leader. But, I'll pay the extra money for beautiful brows.

on 5/17/2007 11:27:00 PM

This is so far the best brow pencil I found. Great formula, not too soft or too hard, perfect shade for my dark blond brows, invisible between hairs -- does a great job!

on 11/5/2005 11:50:00 AM

It goes on very smooth, you get a lot of product, and I like the little brush on the other end. I found that it lasts very well and doesn't rub off easily. The color might be great for some but I found it to be a little warmer/more orange-y than I like, but overall great quality.