Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Natural Blonde

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

4.4

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this, but I think "natural blonde" is the wrong name for it. My mom actually gave it to me because she has blonde hair and it was way too red for her, while I have strawberry blonde/red hair and it looks perfect on me. It's very natural-looking, doesn't fade throughout the day, and stays sharp and creates nice, even lines. The only thing I didn't like was the price, but as long as you don't break it, it will last you a very long time. I'm already on my second pencil because the one my mom gave me didn't have much left.

on 10/24/2008 11:01:00 AM

I've been using this pencil for years, and gives me such a great natural color. My brows are so light that they need a little definition, and this color blends well. The consistency is soft, and with the bristle brush I can ensure that the color is distributed evenly. Some reviews mentioned the brush being stiff, but I have never had that experience. I'll continue to use this pencil as long as they keep making it.

on 2/24/2007 12:59:00 PM

Wow! I can't believe I found an eyebrow pencil that looks natural on my dark blond/light brown colored brows. This pencil is wonderful. The color is perfect, it has a nice texture, and I like the spoolie on the end. I couldn't decide between this shade and the Taupe one, and luckily a knowledgeable SA insisted that this was the one for me. She knew what she was talking about. Natural Blonde fills in my brows but doesn't make them too dark. This one is definitely worth the price.

on 3/12/2006 11:08:00 AM

This is a great blonde pencil for light to dark blondes who want to have eyebrows you can actually see. The price is a bit steep at $22, but I'd buy it again! The spoolie at the eend hurts like a mother though.

on 9/15/2005 7:42:00 PM

This eyebrow pencil rocks! It's the perfect consistency-not too hard; not too soft. I have non-existant eyebrows, but this product gives me brows & then some; perfect color for my strawberry-blonde hair. I have 2 complaints though: #1: the price: ($24 for a ^$@^* eyebrow pencil?!? what the hell?!? is it made out of platinum & diamonds or something)?!? and #2: the spoolie brush on the end hurts like hell; I seriously think it is made of porcupine quills!!! lol!!!

Popular Brows Products