Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Natural Blonde

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

3.3

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this, but I think "natural blonde" is the wrong name for it. My mom actually gave it to me because she has blonde hair and it was way too red for her, while I have strawberry blonde/red hair and it looks perfect on me. It's very natural-looking, doesn't fade throughout the day, and stays sharp and creates nice, even lines. The only thing I didn't like was the price, but as long as you don't break it, it will last you a very long time. I'm already on my second pencil because the one my mom gave me didn't have much left.

on 12/3/2012 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Finally a pencil that matches my eyebrows and hair! I'm strawberry/golden blonde, and MAs kept handing me taupe brow pencils--when they even had a blonde pencil. At the Anastasia counter she gave me a taupe pencil (cool, grey, and greenish) and a caramel brow tint (reddish)--I ended up looking like a Christmas decoration! I have since gotten the Blonde color (duh) in the gel, and together with the Natural Blonde pencil have natural looking eyebrows (okay, eyebrows at all).

It is soft, but I found it easy to apply. I am nervous about having to sharpen it, and I guess I need to go buy a Lancome sharpener. I find the spoolie brush helpful and not particularly stiff, so maybe they've changed that.

Would I buy again--definitely! This is the one color that seems to work for me in a pencil. How come Lancome is the only company that realizes that natural blondes have BLONDE eyebrows and not some other color of eyebrows?

The big drawback that this pencil has, other than possible sharpening issues, is that it is way expensive--more even than Anastasia, supposedly the industry leader. But, I'll pay the extra money for beautiful brows.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Grabbed this off ebay and I must say it is too dark and too soft! I am very disappointed and will add to this to my swap list! (if you want it please email!!)

Popular Brows Products