Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Natural Blonde

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this brow pencil for the past year and have gone through countless of them. The pencil is very soft and it truly is a "powder pencil". Just an FYI, I am Chinese with naturally dark brown hair. I have dyed my hair into a light ash brown color and the shade Natural Blonde works very well. I think its because my brow hairs are very dark so the color mixed with my brow hairs equal the perfect shade. But that's just my theory

I really do like the pencil. It draws on my brows very well and I get very sharp lines that I cant get with a normal powder and brush so I'm very grateful for that. I do think that the pencil snaps very easily so if yours is breaking, look at the sharpener that you're using. I was using a cheap one and it made the pencil break since the blade wasn't sharp enough. I went through half a pencil before I realized so don't make the same mistake as me :(

Despite the price being a little high for an eyebrow pencil, I think I have found my current holy grail brow pencil as the color is one that I've been looking for for a while.

on 10/20/2013 10:10:00 AM

After trying quite a few eyebrow powders and pencils, this powdery pencil is my favorite. I've used it for over a decade. Though the product is in a wood pencil, it never breaks off. Natural Blonde is perfect for my brows, which are thick only in parts. A pencil is needed to fill them in. The product lasts all day and easily produces a natural looking yet precise line. It's one of my can't-live-without cosmetic items and totally worth the price as one super long pencil will last well over a year.

on 12/3/2012 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Finally a pencil that matches my eyebrows and hair! I'm strawberry/golden blonde, and MAs kept handing me taupe brow pencils--when they even had a blonde pencil. At the Anastasia counter she gave me a taupe pencil (cool, grey, and greenish) and a caramel brow tint (reddish)--I ended up looking like a Christmas decoration! I have since gotten the Blonde color (duh) in the gel, and together with the Natural Blonde pencil have natural looking eyebrows (okay, eyebrows at all).

It is soft, but I found it easy to apply. I am nervous about having to sharpen it, and I guess I need to go buy a Lancome sharpener. I find the spoolie brush helpful and not particularly stiff, so maybe they've changed that.

Would I buy again--definitely! This is the one color that seems to work for me in a pencil. How come Lancome is the only company that realizes that natural blondes have BLONDE eyebrows and not some other color of eyebrows?

The big drawback that this pencil has, other than possible sharpening issues, is that it is way expensive--more even than Anastasia, supposedly the industry leader. But, I'll pay the extra money for beautiful brows.

I've used this brow pencil for YEARS. While it is somewhat expensive, it lasts forever so I don't have a problem with the price. Simple to apply and the brow brush helps to blend for a more natural looking brow. IMO it doesn't look drawn on as it is powder in the form of a pencil. Perfect shade that compliments my haircolor perfectly.

on 2/24/2007 12:59:00 PM

Wow! I can't believe I found an eyebrow pencil that looks natural on my dark blond/light brown colored brows. This pencil is wonderful. The color is perfect, it has a nice texture, and I like the spoolie on the end. I couldn't decide between this shade and the Taupe one, and luckily a knowledgeable SA insisted that this was the one for me. She knew what she was talking about. Natural Blonde fills in my brows but doesn't make them too dark. This one is definitely worth the price.

on 11/5/2005 11:50:00 AM

It goes on very smooth, you get a lot of product, and I like the little brush on the other end. I found that it lasts very well and doesn't rub off easily. The color might be great for some but I found it to be a little warmer/more orange-y than I like, but overall great quality.