Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Natural Blonde

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

3.8

on 10/20/2013 10:10:00 AM

After trying quite a few eyebrow powders and pencils, this powdery pencil is my favorite. I've used it for over a decade. Though the product is in a wood pencil, it never breaks off. Natural Blonde is perfect for my brows, which are thick only in parts. A pencil is needed to fill them in. The product lasts all day and easily produces a natural looking yet precise line. It's one of my can't-live-without cosmetic items and totally worth the price as one super long pencil will last well over a year.

on 12/3/2012 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Finally a pencil that matches my eyebrows and hair! I'm strawberry/golden blonde, and MAs kept handing me taupe brow pencils--when they even had a blonde pencil. At the Anastasia counter she gave me a taupe pencil (cool, grey, and greenish) and a caramel brow tint (reddish)--I ended up looking like a Christmas decoration! I have since gotten the Blonde color (duh) in the gel, and together with the Natural Blonde pencil have natural looking eyebrows (okay, eyebrows at all).

It is soft, but I found it easy to apply. I am nervous about having to sharpen it, and I guess I need to go buy a Lancome sharpener. I find the spoolie brush helpful and not particularly stiff, so maybe they've changed that.

Would I buy again--definitely! This is the one color that seems to work for me in a pencil. How come Lancome is the only company that realizes that natural blondes have BLONDE eyebrows and not some other color of eyebrows?

The big drawback that this pencil has, other than possible sharpening issues, is that it is way expensive--more even than Anastasia, supposedly the industry leader. But, I'll pay the extra money for beautiful brows.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Grabbed this off ebay and I must say it is too dark and too soft! I am very disappointed and will add to this to my swap list! (if you want it please email!!)

on 8/13/2006 11:33:00 AM

This is my new HG brow product. (Sorry MAC, Omega shadow is no longer my HG). I am a MMM with blonde hair and sparse non-arching brows. This pencil is the perfect mix of a powder in a pencil form which gives me perfect control. The colour is perfect (not too ash, not red) and blends like nothing else I've tried...beautiful!! I love the "spoolie" brush on the end for blending and slightly softening outlines. It's expensive but having nicely formed brows makes such a difference that I will continue to buy it without question. I love finding a really fantastic product :-))

Popular Brows Products