Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Natural Blonde

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this brow pencil for the past year and have gone through countless of them. The pencil is very soft and it truly is a "powder pencil". Just an FYI, I am Chinese with naturally dark brown hair. I have dyed my hair into a light ash brown color and the shade Natural Blonde works very well. I think its because my brow hairs are very dark so the color mixed with my brow hairs equal the perfect shade. But that's just my theory

I really do like the pencil. It draws on my brows very well and I get very sharp lines that I cant get with a normal powder and brush so I'm very grateful for that. I do think that the pencil snaps very easily so if yours is breaking, look at the sharpener that you're using. I was using a cheap one and it made the pencil break since the blade wasn't sharp enough. I went through half a pencil before I realized so don't make the same mistake as me :(

Despite the price being a little high for an eyebrow pencil, I think I have found my current holy grail brow pencil as the color is one that I've been looking for for a while.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this, but I think "natural blonde" is the wrong name for it. My mom actually gave it to me because she has blonde hair and it was way too red for her, while I have strawberry blonde/red hair and it looks perfect on me. It's very natural-looking, doesn't fade throughout the day, and stays sharp and creates nice, even lines. The only thing I didn't like was the price, but as long as you don't break it, it will last you a very long time. I'm already on my second pencil because the one my mom gave me didn't have much left.

on 3/3/2008 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I also bought this product because I liked the brow brush on the other side of the pencil but I doubt I will buy this pencil again especially at the price. The pencil is too soft and even with the lightest hand it's easy to apply way too much and the brush does nothing to diffuse the color. It's very hard and bristly and feels like rubbing a porcupine on your brows. The color also has a bit of an auburn tone and looked unnatural on me. :(

on 11/26/2006 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Actually, I use this in the color taupe, but the formula is the same. I have used this for years and years. Defines well, stays on all day, and is very natural looking. Would highly recommend this product.

on 3/12/2006 11:08:00 AM

This is a great blonde pencil for light to dark blondes who want to have eyebrows you can actually see. The price is a bit steep at $22, but I'd buy it again! The spoolie at the eend hurts like a mother though.

on 11/5/2005 11:50:00 AM

It goes on very smooth, you get a lot of product, and I like the little brush on the other end. I found that it lasts very well and doesn't rub off easily. The color might be great for some but I found it to be a little warmer/more orange-y than I like, but overall great quality.

Popular Brows Products