Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.8

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 1/30/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Growing up, this was the only lotion my mom had in the house because everyone had dry skin and three of us had eczema and it didn't make us break out and it moisturized well enough. I still use it when I feel like my skin is extra dry. Sometimes I slather it on and it's just this thick, heavy layer of lotion, sitting on my skin for a couple of hours but it's worth it. lol

I've been using this lotion for a very long time. In my opinion, it's the best lotion in the entire world. Keep in consideration that it doesn't have a scent (hint: the title Fragrance Free), but it works the best. It moisturizes well without leaving a sticky, greasy residue like many other lotions do. I use it on my hands and legs, but not on the face. It leaves my hands soft without cracking or itching. Wonderful product, and it lasts long.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I stumbled across this lotion at my friend's house. I just got a new tattoo and needed an unscented lotion to apply to it. (I left my creamy Vaseline lotion at home). When she handed me the Curel, I was doubtful. It appeared too thin and watery to do my peeling ink any justice. I tend to be of the mind that the thicker the lotion, the better the moisturizing properties. Boy, did this lotion prove me wrong! It moisturized way better than my former HG Vaseline lotion and I ran right out to buy my own bottle. Healed my tattoo perfectly (I was having peeling problems with my former lotion) and of course is great as an all over lotion as well. Not greasy at all, but doesn't leave you feeling dry either. Love that it's unscented and doesn't clash with my perfume. Will definitely purchase again.

on 4/25/2008 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't know what I would do without this
I use this as a facial moisturizer due to my dry skin and this absorbs so quickly without a greasy feel, and moisturizers maybe even better than vaseline.
its water based and really soothes and moisturizes the skin. I I always mix this with neutrogena visibly firm spf 20 and works like a charm.

Popular Lotions / Creams