Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/28/2010 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm Puerto Rican, have combination skin and always get compliments on my complexion. I've used this stuff on my face twice a day for 4 years and I will never use anything else. No lie.
When I compared the ingredients in the Curel to ingredients in other more expensive, oil free/ fragrance free facial moisturizers such as Aveeno and Neutrogina, they were identical. IDENTICAL! In the summer it is the only lotion I can use on my face and body that is oil/ frag free and gives me that "heavy moisture" feel;doesn't feel watery and slide off/ ball up. I tried to cheap out and buy the Walmart equivalent once. My skin felt dry within an hour. Definitely give this product a try. It's the only thing I use that would make me cry if discontinued!

on 3/27/2008 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've used this lotion for such a long time! (like 2 years) It works great! It moisturizes so nicely, its not a greasy type of lotion, its awesome. The packaging could look nicer, but I guess thats just the company's "thing".

I highly recommend this!

UPDATE: I have finally realized that this is my MUST-HAVE lotion! One time I ran out of this. 2 days later I noticed that my skin became ugly! I guess because I have eczema & without that full & beautiful moisturization it got from the Curel, it just began to look horrible! When I pleaded for my mom to buy more when I couldnt stand my skin anymore, my skin began to heal & look so much better. Thank goodness. I NEED this.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I actually first used this to treat my tattoo, per the recommendation from my tattoo artist. He assured me that I would end up using this as a regular moisturizer after my tattoo healed, and he was right. I couldn't find a smaller bottle of this that day at the drugstore, so I ended up with a large 13 oz size, but I love it so much, I'm glad I did. It has a great texture, not so creamy that it won't smooth out, not so greasy that it takes forever to absorb. I usually like scented lotions, but a bonus to the unscented version is that I won't have to worry about it competing with my perfume. It will take me a long time to get through this--a little goes a long way for me--but I will use this again and again. It's great for my dry skin and has saved my hands from certain torture this winter.

Popular Lotions / Creams