Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.9

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

This stuff works great on my dry legs!

on 11/22/2007 8:33:00 AM

I have extremely dry skin. Have used ALL lotions on market and some RX. This is by far the best ever! No smell whatsoever! I despise any kind of smell. My skin has never felt better even getting rid of the dry skin bumps on the back of my arms!

on 1/9/2008 8:35:00 PM

This is a great, all-over body lotion. It's the perfect consistency, it spreads easily and feels like silk without being watery or thin. My skin feels nice and soft until the next time i shower, and it's ultra-moisturizing without being so sticky that I can't pull my jeans on, LOL. It has no scent which is a bonus, as I find myself hard pressed to find a good lotion that doesn't smell like perfume. Great price too. Definitely a staple.

on 3/28/2008 9:13:00 AM

Great texture and it really is fragrance free.

This lotion is my goddess. I have sensitive dry skin. This stuff makes my skin feel like velvet. And the best part if that it's fragrance free! I originally bought this because it contains no mineral oil which is the equivalent of wrapping saran wrap on your skin. This lotion is the best!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HG!!!!! I LOVE this! I have tried so many lotions that are either drying (hello....I WANT moisture!) or greasy and this is neither! I've been using this for years and it is wonderful! It dries quickly and is never greasy. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. It is also very gentle which is great for my sensitive skin. ALSO...it can be used on the face! It is sensitive enough to be used on the face and I have had to do that before in the winter. I usually have combo/oily skin that is sensitive and prone to breakouts/clogged pores but every now and then in the harsh winters, I need more moisture. Many regular moisturizers break me out and are too greasy but not this! I have never had a breakout or clogged pores from using this on my face...just avoid the eye area. This is wonderful and beats any other brand hands down!

on 1/23/2009 2:31:00 AM

I've used multiple varieties of Curel body lotion, and they all rock. The moisture really stays in your skin for awhile, whereas other products in the same price range tend to be watery and useless. Highly recommended!

on 5/13/2009 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love. Best lotion ever. Please never discontinue!

on 3/26/2012 11:31:00 PM

First of all, my face is oily, but my body is very dry. This is my HG body lotion. It actually SINKS IN. So many lotions that claim to be ultra hydrating just sit on your skin and you can feel them hours later - gross. This stuff sinks in completely. My skin is extremely sensitive and reactive and this doesn't irritate it a bit; it soothes it if anything. Most importantly, it does a great job of moisturizing. I've tried most of the DS brands like Aveeno, Nivea, Vaseline, Jergens, (and more) and none of them compare to this for moisture. The price is also reasonable.

Update May 2013: Still using this. Strayed for a bit to Cetaphil lotion, which I also liked, but this sinks in better.

Popular Lotions / Creams