Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I am sooooo in love with this product I am a lotion junkie my skin gets so dry I groom dogs so my hands are in and out of the water from bathing and drying them. I also have a freind with severe eczema and she recommended this product to me. I love it it works the best out of the whole line and I dont have to reapply every five minutes it lasts and heals my cracked hands.

Adore this lotion, will not use any other for hands, absorbs quickly, no irritating scent! Love it!!

Kind of thin and watery compared to other fragrance free lotions I've tried. Doesn't moisturize all that well for me. I like that it doesn't have that weird fragrance free smell to it. I don't think I liked it enough to buy it again.

Pros: cheap, moisurizing, durable packaging

Cons: flakes off and balls up, smells HORRIBLE!

Although it has no added fragrances to it, it smells terrible like Silly Putty >:P

It IS moisturizing, but you can only use a little bit of it. It will "ball up" and flake off in spots like elbows and knees (for me anyways). I usually do not review products I dislike, but this one I am no fan of. I much prefer Olay Quench to this lotion. I use it to mix with old loose shadows to make lovely cream shadows, though! Very nice for this use.

on 9/7/2009 1:56:00 PM

I loved this lotion. Within a few days of using it my raw itchy winter skin had turned soft and glowy. Bye bye flakes. And I really liked that it was unscented. The only thing I wish is that it was more natural. Alas, after trying a few 'natural' moisterizers without great results I think I'll be going back to this. It sinks in almost immediately and leaves no residue. Highly recommend it.
EDIT: After buying a second bottle a few months later I have to say I'm dissapointed. Maybe they changed the formula or my skin changed but it really doesn't hydrate like the first time. My skin is flaky as if I didn't put any lotion on Will not be purchasing again

This lotion is amazing, it feels very light and does'nt make me break out. And a little bit goes a long way, which is great!

on 3/14/2009 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE. I've tried tons of lotions, and it's hard to get the right balance - but this is seriously the d/s lotion motherlode. It has the right levels of everything for me, I'll definitely repurchase.

Oh my goodness gracious, this is the best lotion I have ever tried! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Believe me, I have tried a lot of lotions. I used St. Ives quite a bit but after using this I doubt I could go back to anything else!
First off, it's extremely affordable, and you get a very large bottle for a very reasonable price. I like the no-fuss pump bottle, though I hate that with pumps you don't get all of the product from the bottom. No problem though, I simply turn the bottle upside down and unscrew the cap when I need it, or cut open the bottle and move the leftovers into an empty tub container. "Waste not", ladies; you get way more mileage out of your lotions if you do this!
Second of all, the lotion itself is very soothing, not greasy, absorbs quickly, and as soon as it's sunk into your skin you feel an IMMEDIATE difference. Your skin is INSTANTLY soft. I tried this stuff when I was babysitting and after one use I just had to get a bottle for myself. It softens like NOTHING else! My brother's girlfriend was getting laser treatments on her birthmark, and when her skin was sore and irritated she asked if I had anything non-greasy that would soothe and soften her lasered skin. I gave her this, she said her skin felt better instantly and I notice she too has begun to buy it!
One more thing: It has multiple uses. Aside from hands and body it's a great unscented lotion for super-dry feet, a fantastic post-shave soother, a great no-fuss facial moisturizer that won't irritate sensitive skin OR cause breakouts, AND, in a pinch, I have put some on cotton balls to take off eye make-up! Works like a charm! It won't dry out or irritate your eyes (I get eczema on my lids with a lot of commercial removers) and it even works pretty decently with waterproof mascara (though extra product IS required).
To sum it all up, I cannot sing the praises of this lotion enough! Get it today!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

OKay, this lotion is really funny. I have never been a girl with sensitive soft skin, it is sort of soft and turns pink when it touches things or I'm warm, but this lotion gives me diva skin. In that it feels like a nice soft diva's skin all day long and unfortunately reacts like one too. Now I've got incredibly nice soft skin all over (it's like legendary skin), but it itches, has broken out on a couple places on my chest, and makes me aware of its presence like never before. I finally feel like I have the skin of a girly-girl. I'm just not sure how I feel about this, since it sort of feels like there are teeny tiny bugs all over me. I'm not sure whether this is a symbiotic relationship yet, but I will update if I decide one way or the other. Anyway, I like the texture and the no-smell and the lack of fuss. It just makes me fussy!
Edit: Skin adapted after continued use. Nice and soft now.

this is some amazing stuff! it's a great body lotion, although i do prefer victoria's secret's body butter, this is a cheaper, just as moisturizing, and it's great on my face too! i have decent skin, but it's not perfect, i do get the occasional breakout, but this moisturizer has never made me break out. and it's about the same price as my normal facial moisturizer! this lotion is definitely a keeper!

Popular Lotions / Creams