Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/19/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

ughh this lotion definitely has a weird smell even though it says fragrance free! I notice a lot of fragrance free lotions have unpleasant fragrance that i can't stand. It moisturizes well enough and it's not greasy so i'd give it 4 lippies. I took off one lippie, this lotion has a gross smell..period!

I wanted to love this product after reading the reviews BUT Eucerin makes my skin *so* much softer for about the same price. And there are other drugstore lotions that work as good as this for alot cheaper. This is basically a light weight moisturizer for someone with normal skin. I have dry skin, and in the winter I need something substantial like Eucerin.

on 5/13/2009 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love. Best lotion ever. Please never discontinue!

on 11/21/2008 10:26:00 AM

This lotion continues to moisturize all day because it has time released moisturizers!! Where have you been all my life? I had no idea I could love a no frills product this way, but it's the absolute best lotion. It seals in moisture and it's not greasy at all and absorbs quickly. What more could you want in a lotion? I don't have severely dry skin, and I never will after using this. It's an all over body product, and for those who are sensitive to fragrance this version is for you.

on 9/15/2008 8:41:00 PM

LOVE IT! I dont like wearing lotion that has a fragrance because I have sensetive skin and sometimes get headaches from the smell. My skin stays smooth and moisturized all day.

on 2/10/2008 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin, we're talkin cracked/flakey winter skin, except almost all year round! Plus eczema on my hands! This is the ONLY lotion that works perfectly for me. Nivea, Eucerin, and Ponds dry skin cream were too greasy. Vaseline intensive rescue and Vaseline with cocoa butter didn't moisturize enough and only worked for 30 minutes! Curel and Aveeno lotions moisturize without being greasy or too oily and don't take long at all to absorb. (I stick with curel because I like its scent better - though it says fragrance free, theres still a slight scent to them!) I'll never attempt to try something different again, I'd just be wasting money!

on 9/25/2007 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I can't live without this. I must use this lotion after I shower or else my skin becomes dry & tight. It doesn't irritate me at all (I have eczema) & lasts most of the day (not 24 hours). A great all-over body lotion! I will & must repurchase!

Popular Lotions / Creams