Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 7/27/2011 9:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

As with other posters, I am also obsessed with trying lotions. I have very dry skin, so I'm always looking for new skincare products. I keep coming back to the Curel Fragrance Free though. Whenever I wash my hands or get out of the shower, I go to this one. It's the only one that works well without turning out gooey or mixing with other scents I'm wearing. I also used it to heal my tattoos thanks to it being fragrance free. (Other unscented lotions were a bit more sticky and gooey, Curel is the best by far.)

on 2/8/2010 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Although I am still keeping an eye out for a lotion that doesn't contain petroleum, I have to admit I do like this product. It absorbs nicely and leaves my skin fairly moisturized. It doesn't bother my eczema at all, which is my main concern. It's not my HG but I just repurchased another bottle so it's definitely fitting the bill for now!

on 12/20/2009 1:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this lotion for years. I have allergies and so many other lotions are so over-perfumed, but this one isn't, and it isn't greasy or drying. It really helps to moisturize all over. I've even used it on my face a few times and it doesn't clog my pores. Love, love, love!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

OKay, this lotion is really funny. I have never been a girl with sensitive soft skin, it is sort of soft and turns pink when it touches things or I'm warm, but this lotion gives me diva skin. In that it feels like a nice soft diva's skin all day long and unfortunately reacts like one too. Now I've got incredibly nice soft skin all over (it's like legendary skin), but it itches, has broken out on a couple places on my chest, and makes me aware of its presence like never before. I finally feel like I have the skin of a girly-girl. I'm just not sure how I feel about this, since it sort of feels like there are teeny tiny bugs all over me. I'm not sure whether this is a symbiotic relationship yet, but I will update if I decide one way or the other. Anyway, I like the texture and the no-smell and the lack of fuss. It just makes me fussy!
Edit: Skin adapted after continued use. Nice and soft now.

Popular Lotions / Creams