Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 6/25/2012 2:46:00 PM

Oh boy, do I like this one. Hand lotion extraordinaire. I've always had the yocks when looking at anything with "vaseline" in the name, not interested in smearing petroleum by-products on my skin. So this does have a very faint lotiony scent, if that makes any sense but it doesn't last. But it's very creamy and moisturizing, not greasy, great to use before bed and doesn't gross out the partner with its heavy perfume. Win!

on 8/8/2011 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

For years I've been using this product, I had strayed away from it but always come back. It does relieve the skin's driness & "quench" its thirst.
Something just hit me, if its so good, why do my skin kept feeling dry after a shower & I still have to slather so much of this stuff on.
I came to the conclusion that it has no therapeutic value, which makes sense b/c the manufacturer wants people to keep buying. Using less & less of the product b/c its working so good does not make commercial sense.
I also start adding oil into this product, be it Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Alvocado. Alas, this helps, try it, your skin will let you know.

Kind of thin and watery compared to other fragrance free lotions I've tried. Doesn't moisturize all that well for me. I like that it doesn't have that weird fragrance free smell to it. I don't think I liked it enough to buy it again.

Pros: cheap, moisurizing, durable packaging

Cons: flakes off and balls up, smells HORRIBLE!

Although it has no added fragrances to it, it smells terrible like Silly Putty >:P

It IS moisturizing, but you can only use a little bit of it. It will "ball up" and flake off in spots like elbows and knees (for me anyways). I usually do not review products I dislike, but this one I am no fan of. I much prefer Olay Quench to this lotion. I use it to mix with old loose shadows to make lovely cream shadows, though! Very nice for this use.

on 10/9/2009 1:55:00 PM

this is the HG drugstore body lotion/cream for me. this is non-greasy, fast-absorbing and really long lasting. I love that it will last all day and wont stick to my clothes. i dont have to wait for it to dry. this is a great lotion. i always read the lable to see the ingredients if this is a good formula for creams. and this is the best i have tried so far. but i have yet to try the eucerin creams and lotions.

on 1/23/2009 2:31:00 AM

I've used multiple varieties of Curel body lotion, and they all rock. The moisture really stays in your skin for awhile, whereas other products in the same price range tend to be watery and useless. Highly recommended!

on 3/28/2008 9:13:00 AM

Great texture and it really is fragrance free.

on 1/18/2008 12:43:00 PM

I usually use Aveeno body lotion, but I found this Curel lotion on sale. I have sensitive skin, so I liked that it had no fragrance. I was worried about it moisturizing my super-dry legs, but it worked wonderfully! And my favorite part is that it's absorbed quickly and isn't slimy on my legs; it actually feels like I don't have much lotion on when, in fact, I put on a generous amount so it can last me all day -- which it does. I stocked up on this lotion while it was on sale, and will continue to use!

5/5/08 update: I have started using this lotion as my facial moisturizer. I bought a bunch of moisturizers for my dry, sensitive skin, but none worked -- either they stopped working by lunch, or they were too greasy. I was so frustrated that I turned to Curel, and read on the bottle that it's gentle enough for your face, and it's so true! This is my new facial moisturizer!

on 10/1/2007 11:34:00 PM

Eh... this cream didn't seem to provide 24-hour moisturization. It did its job for a couple of hours and then just seemed to disappear completely. I used it throughout summer.. not sure how it'll hold up during the winter.. probably not too well. Anyways, this lotion just kind of was there... nothing great, nothing horrible. I wouldn't invest in this again though.

Popular Lotions / Creams