Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I stumbled across this lotion at my friend's house. I just got a new tattoo and needed an unscented lotion to apply to it. (I left my creamy Vaseline lotion at home). When she handed me the Curel, I was doubtful. It appeared too thin and watery to do my peeling ink any justice. I tend to be of the mind that the thicker the lotion, the better the moisturizing properties. Boy, did this lotion prove me wrong! It moisturized way better than my former HG Vaseline lotion and I ran right out to buy my own bottle. Healed my tattoo perfectly (I was having peeling problems with my former lotion) and of course is great as an all over lotion as well. Not greasy at all, but doesn't leave you feeling dry either. Love that it's unscented and doesn't clash with my perfume. Will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I actually first used this to treat my tattoo, per the recommendation from my tattoo artist. He assured me that I would end up using this as a regular moisturizer after my tattoo healed, and he was right. I couldn't find a smaller bottle of this that day at the drugstore, so I ended up with a large 13 oz size, but I love it so much, I'm glad I did. It has a great texture, not so creamy that it won't smooth out, not so greasy that it takes forever to absorb. I usually like scented lotions, but a bonus to the unscented version is that I won't have to worry about it competing with my perfume. It will take me a long time to get through this--a little goes a long way for me--but I will use this again and again. It's great for my dry skin and has saved my hands from certain torture this winter.

Popular Lotions / Creams