Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 12/8/2005 3:08:00 AM

i love the creamy texture when applied. my friend gave me a sample coz i was having dry patches on my skin coz of the weather. after e tried it, i bought a large pump dispenser the next day coz it was really effective. word of advice though, apply it at night before you sleep so when you wake up, you have silky, smooth skin. i dont advice applying it on your whole body during the day because the texture is quite heavy, its gonna make you feel uncomfortable, especially on warmer weather. but can i just say that im way happier with curel than my bodyshop body butter, and curel is even cheaper by 10 bucks i think. i highly recommend it!

on 12/20/2005 10:10:00 PM

I originally purchased this product for my healing tattoo. I have now been using it on my body, hands, and face for about a month. It absorbs quickly, is not greasy, and does not break me out. This has become my HG "everything" lotion. I have thown all my others away! Highly recommended.

This stuff works great on my dry legs!

This is one of the best body lotions I have ever tried. It sinks right into your skin, leaving it moisturized for a long time. There is no smell, not even that yucky, plastic smell that you often find with unscented products. So it won't bother you at night or interfere with your perfume. It's also pretty cheap and comes in a nice, baby blue bottle. I also love that it has a pump for convenience. Love it!

on 3/27/2006 3:45:00 PM

Not sure about the new packaging, because it threw me off when I went looking for a new bottle. But hands down, this is the best drugstore lotion I have used.

My skin is VERY dry, and I've always turned to Curel. I like the texture, the way it goes on and quickly is absorbed into my skin, its scentlessness, and its stay factor.

I also like how I can use a light layer on my cheeks if they are too dry and flaky during the wintertime. continued >>

on 10/4/2006 3:44:00 PM

This is wonderful. It's a staple for me - I keep a bottle of this in every bathroom in my house, as well as near my kitchen sink, and a tiny tube of this in my purse. I am a constantly moisturzing my hands, so this is handy to keep nearby any place with a sink! I also slather this over my entire body after every shower. It absorbs quickly and leavs with soft skin! I buy the frangrance free version, and my husband uses it on his face, too. Not sure I would go that far (although if I discover a dry patch during the day I will use a bit of this lotion to relieve it quickly) - but overall, this is a great product.

this is some amazing stuff! it's a great body lotion, although i do prefer victoria's secret's body butter, this is a cheaper, just as moisturizing, and it's great on my face too! i have decent skin, but it's not perfect, i do get the occasional breakout, but this moisturizer has never made me break out. and it's about the same price as my normal facial moisturizer! this lotion is definitely a keeper!

on 4/11/2007 10:48:00 AM

I dont' get where all the POSITIVE reviews on this is coming from! I found this to be sticky once applied and does NOT absorb quickly! I put this on after i take a shower when i get off work and when i wake up in the morning it's still just SITTING on my skin! eeeewww GROSS!! this may be a good just for a hand cream.

on 6/17/2007 7:16:00 PM

I reviewed the older version of this product and finally got around to this one. Great lotion, works well for dry skin. It is the closest thing I have found to being 24 hours in a drugstore product. I prefer the fragrance free version as there is no competition with my perfume.

on 9/25/2007 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I can't live without this. I must use this lotion after I shower or else my skin becomes dry & tight. It doesn't irritate me at all (I have eczema) & lasts most of the day (not 24 hours). A great all-over body lotion! I will & must repurchase!