Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 6/25/2012 2:46:00 PM

Oh boy, do I like this one. Hand lotion extraordinaire. I've always had the yocks when looking at anything with "vaseline" in the name, not interested in smearing petroleum by-products on my skin. So this does have a very faint lotiony scent, if that makes any sense but it doesn't last. But it's very creamy and moisturizing, not greasy, great to use before bed and doesn't gross out the partner with its heavy perfume. Win!

on 3/26/2012 11:31:00 PM

First of all, my face is oily, but my body is very dry. This is my HG body lotion. It actually SINKS IN. So many lotions that claim to be ultra hydrating just sit on your skin and you can feel them hours later - gross. This stuff sinks in completely. My skin is extremely sensitive and reactive and this doesn't irritate it a bit; it soothes it if anything. Most importantly, it does a great job of moisturizing. I've tried most of the DS brands like Aveeno, Nivea, Vaseline, Jergens, (and more) and none of them compare to this for moisture. The price is also reasonable.

Update May 2013: Still using this. Strayed for a bit to Cetaphil lotion, which I also liked, but this sinks in better.

I've been using this lotion for a very long time. In my opinion, it's the best lotion in the entire world. Keep in consideration that it doesn't have a scent (hint: the title Fragrance Free), but it works the best. It moisturizes well without leaving a sticky, greasy residue like many other lotions do. I use it on my hands and legs, but not on the face. It leaves my hands soft without cracking or itching. Wonderful product, and it lasts long.

I am sooooo in love with this product I am a lotion junkie my skin gets so dry I groom dogs so my hands are in and out of the water from bathing and drying them. I also have a freind with severe eczema and she recommended this product to me. I love it it works the best out of the whole line and I dont have to reapply every five minutes it lasts and heals my cracked hands.

Adore this lotion, will not use any other for hands, absorbs quickly, no irritating scent! Love it!!

Kind of thin and watery compared to other fragrance free lotions I've tried. Doesn't moisturize all that well for me. I like that it doesn't have that weird fragrance free smell to it. I don't think I liked it enough to buy it again.

I wanted to love this product after reading the reviews BUT Eucerin makes my skin *so* much softer for about the same price. And there are other drugstore lotions that work as good as this for alot cheaper. This is basically a light weight moisturizer for someone with normal skin. I have dry skin, and in the winter I need something substantial like Eucerin.

on 12/20/2009 1:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this lotion for years. I have allergies and so many other lotions are so over-perfumed, but this one isn't, and it isn't greasy or drying. It really helps to moisturize all over. I've even used it on my face a few times and it doesn't clog my pores. Love, love, love!

on 9/7/2009 1:56:00 PM

I loved this lotion. Within a few days of using it my raw itchy winter skin had turned soft and glowy. Bye bye flakes. And I really liked that it was unscented. The only thing I wish is that it was more natural. Alas, after trying a few 'natural' moisterizers without great results I think I'll be going back to this. It sinks in almost immediately and leaves no residue. Highly recommend it.
EDIT: After buying a second bottle a few months later I have to say I'm dissapointed. Maybe they changed the formula or my skin changed but it really doesn't hydrate like the first time. My skin is flaky as if I didn't put any lotion on Will not be purchasing again

I'm on my second ginormous bottle of this stuff. The lotion is perfect, although I do have a slight issue with the amount left in the bottom of my previous bottle that I can't get out. Not. Fair.

Popular Lotions / Creams