Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 7/2/2010 8:31:00 AM

This product moisturizer very well. For a while in the winter, I could not use anything with a fragrance on my skin (my hands especially) because it was very dry and red from the cold air drying it out. This took care of the dryness and kept my hands soft and moistuized. However, I noticed when I put this on it would never soak up the way I wanted it to, and it left a sort of waxy coating on my skin that wouldn't go away until washed off. This lotion is definitely good for some intense moisture care, but once that moisture is restored, I'd go with a different lotion that absorbs quicker.

on 5/28/2010 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm Puerto Rican, have combination skin and always get compliments on my complexion. I've used this stuff on my face twice a day for 4 years and I will never use anything else. No lie.
When I compared the ingredients in the Curel to ingredients in other more expensive, oil free/ fragrance free facial moisturizers such as Aveeno and Neutrogina, they were identical. IDENTICAL! In the summer it is the only lotion I can use on my face and body that is oil/ frag free and gives me that "heavy moisture" feel;doesn't feel watery and slide off/ ball up. I tried to cheap out and buy the Walmart equivalent once. My skin felt dry within an hour. Definitely give this product a try. It's the only thing I use that would make me cry if discontinued!

on 5/19/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

ughh this lotion definitely has a weird smell even though it says fragrance free! I notice a lot of fragrance free lotions have unpleasant fragrance that i can't stand. It moisturizes well enough and it's not greasy so i'd give it 4 lippies. I took off one lippie, this lotion has a gross smell..period!

on 5/13/2009 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love. Best lotion ever. Please never discontinue!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Wow I looove this! I bought it last week and I still can't believe how moisturized my skin feels ALL day especially during this time of year. I've used Bliss Lab's body butter and Oil of Olay Quench- both of which I love, but neither can compare to Curel's lasting power.

on 9/14/2005 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I purchased the fragrance free lotion so that I could use this under my various fragrances. This lotion comes packaged in a large plastic bottle w/a pump dispenser. The texture of the lotion was smooth and silky and the overall consistency nice. I didn't find this lotion to be too thick or too thin, but just right for me. It applied easily and absorbed nicely into my skin w/o feeling heavy or overdone. After using on a regular basis I did notice that my skin felt softer and it didn't seem as dry overall. I would defintely repurchase this product for continous use.

Popular Lotions / Creams