Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin type : Other
Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 12/23/2005 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This unfortunately is not moisturizing enough for me in the winter. My body skin is so dry now I have eczema and desperately need moisture. I slathered a couple of coats of this after shower and went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night with itchy skin. When I use Cetaphil it lasts me through the night so I'll stick to that until I find a heavy duty moisturizer.

On the plus side, this soaks in well and is non-greasy and non-sticky. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth to the touch. I think this might be a good lotion for the summer when my skin is not too dry.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl palmitate, Cety alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii, Acacia senegal gum, Dimethicone, Sodium chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. continued >>

on 1/13/2007 10:12:00 PM

Very good product. Neither waxy nor watery. Absorbs well into the skin almost immediately after applying. You won't leave smudges of product on everything you touch. Moderately priced and just as good as more expensive body moisturizers. Definitely not "24-hours", but what product is? It's the best of the "sensitive" and scent-free body moisturizers that I've tried.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HG!!!!! I LOVE this! I have tried so many lotions that are either drying (hello....I WANT moisture!) or greasy and this is neither! I've been using this for years and it is wonderful! It dries quickly and is never greasy. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. It is also very gentle which is great for my sensitive skin. ALSO...it can be used on the face! It is sensitive enough to be used on the face and I have had to do that before in the winter. I usually have combo/oily skin that is sensitive and prone to breakouts/clogged pores but every now and then in the harsh winters, I need more moisture. Many regular moisturizers break me out and are too greasy but not this! I have never had a breakout or clogged pores from using this on my face...just avoid the eye area. This is wonderful and beats any other brand hands down!

on 12/15/2008 3:12:00 PM

Honest-to-goodness, ruly-truly, cross-my-heart FRAGRANCE FREE! No perfume conflicts. No waiting ten minutes for a chemical funk to dissipate. It's like applying thick water (except it's white)--it absorbs. No oily sensation. All this for well under $10 and a not-too-bad-looking dispenser? Amazing. (A thank-you shout-out to iodine for introducing me to Curel.)

Popular Lotions / Creams