Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/26/2012 11:31:00 PM

First of all, my face is oily, but my body is very dry. This is my HG body lotion. It actually SINKS IN. So many lotions that claim to be ultra hydrating just sit on your skin and you can feel them hours later - gross. This stuff sinks in completely. My skin is extremely sensitive and reactive and this doesn't irritate it a bit; it soothes it if anything. Most importantly, it does a great job of moisturizing. I've tried most of the DS brands like Aveeno, Nivea, Vaseline, Jergens, (and more) and none of them compare to this for moisture. The price is also reasonable.

Update May 2013: Still using this. Strayed for a bit to Cetaphil lotion, which I also liked, but this sinks in better.

on 7/27/2011 9:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

As with other posters, I am also obsessed with trying lotions. I have very dry skin, so I'm always looking for new skincare products. I keep coming back to the Curel Fragrance Free though. Whenever I wash my hands or get out of the shower, I go to this one. It's the only one that works well without turning out gooey or mixing with other scents I'm wearing. I also used it to heal my tattoos thanks to it being fragrance free. (Other unscented lotions were a bit more sticky and gooey, Curel is the best by far.)

I am sooooo in love with this product I am a lotion junkie my skin gets so dry I groom dogs so my hands are in and out of the water from bathing and drying them. I also have a freind with severe eczema and she recommended this product to me. I love it it works the best out of the whole line and I dont have to reapply every five minutes it lasts and heals my cracked hands.

on 11/20/2010 4:23:00 PM

This is a HG product for me. It is SO moisturizing, it absorbs quickly and lasts 24 hours. I love it during the Winter, because my skin is especially dry then. I massage it onto my nose when it starts peeling and it makes it so smooth and moisturized. You can use it all over your body/hands and it's gentle enough to use on your face, which is awesomee. I love this, I have been using it for a while and I've repurchased. It has really made my skin really smooth and soft. And since it's "24 hour", you don't have to keep reapplying during the day. I have the big bottle, it's gonna last me a LONG time. :)

Adore this lotion, will not use any other for hands, absorbs quickly, no irritating scent! Love it!!

on 7/2/2010 8:31:00 AM

This product moisturizer very well. For a while in the winter, I could not use anything with a fragrance on my skin (my hands especially) because it was very dry and red from the cold air drying it out. This took care of the dryness and kept my hands soft and moistuized. However, I noticed when I put this on it would never soak up the way I wanted it to, and it left a sort of waxy coating on my skin that wouldn't go away until washed off. This lotion is definitely good for some intense moisture care, but once that moisture is restored, I'd go with a different lotion that absorbs quicker.

on 12/20/2009 1:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this lotion for years. I have allergies and so many other lotions are so over-perfumed, but this one isn't, and it isn't greasy or drying. It really helps to moisturize all over. I've even used it on my face a few times and it doesn't clog my pores. Love, love, love!

on 9/7/2009 1:56:00 PM

I loved this lotion. Within a few days of using it my raw itchy winter skin had turned soft and glowy. Bye bye flakes. And I really liked that it was unscented. The only thing I wish is that it was more natural. Alas, after trying a few 'natural' moisterizers without great results I think I'll be going back to this. It sinks in almost immediately and leaves no residue. Highly recommend it.
EDIT: After buying a second bottle a few months later I have to say I'm dissapointed. Maybe they changed the formula or my skin changed but it really doesn't hydrate like the first time. My skin is flaky as if I didn't put any lotion on Will not be purchasing again

This lotion is amazing, it feels very light and does'nt make me break out. And a little bit goes a long way, which is great!

I'm on my second ginormous bottle of this stuff. The lotion is perfect, although I do have a slight issue with the amount left in the bottom of my previous bottle that I can't get out. Not. Fair.

Popular Lotions / Creams