Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.8

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first Curel purchase and I loved it so much, I bought two other Curel lotions in the blue bottle. I definately noticed a difference in the smoothness and moisture level of my skin. I don't know if it lasts 24 hours but if you use it on your hands it makes it SOOO soft. In fact, I put some on my hand and 20 mins later shook the hand of a stranger. His remark was "WOW! your hands are so soft!" I knew this was a keeper. I also wash my hands a lot because I'm a nursing student and my skin flakes by the end of the shift. This stuff is a cure for my scaly hands (the Chicago winter is also brutal). I apply this several times a day and never get parched dry skin that I used to with other creams. RAVE!

This is one of the best body lotions I have ever tried. It sinks right into your skin, leaving it moisturized for a long time. There is no smell, not even that yucky, plastic smell that you often find with unscented products. So it won't bother you at night or interfere with your perfume. It's also pretty cheap and comes in a nice, baby blue bottle. I also love that it has a pump for convenience. Love it!

on 10/4/2006 3:44:00 PM

This is wonderful. It's a staple for me - I keep a bottle of this in every bathroom in my house, as well as near my kitchen sink, and a tiny tube of this in my purse. I am a constantly moisturzing my hands, so this is handy to keep nearby any place with a sink! I also slather this over my entire body after every shower. It absorbs quickly and leavs with soft skin! I buy the frangrance free version, and my husband uses it on his face, too. Not sure I would go that far (although if I discover a dry patch during the day I will use a bit of this lotion to relieve it quickly) - but overall, this is a great product.

on 1/25/2008 5:46:00 PM

This is the perfect unscented lotion to use that won't interfere with any of your fragrances. It is very moisturizing and goes on easily without feeling greasy or heavy. I usually buy the matching body creams or lotions to my fragrances but when they don't have one (EX: Laura Mercier Amber Passion) this is my go to lotion. It's cheap too especially if you get it on sale. Love this and highly recommend it!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

OKay, this lotion is really funny. I have never been a girl with sensitive soft skin, it is sort of soft and turns pink when it touches things or I'm warm, but this lotion gives me diva skin. In that it feels like a nice soft diva's skin all day long and unfortunately reacts like one too. Now I've got incredibly nice soft skin all over (it's like legendary skin), but it itches, has broken out on a couple places on my chest, and makes me aware of its presence like never before. I finally feel like I have the skin of a girly-girl. I'm just not sure how I feel about this, since it sort of feels like there are teeny tiny bugs all over me. I'm not sure whether this is a symbiotic relationship yet, but I will update if I decide one way or the other. Anyway, I like the texture and the no-smell and the lack of fuss. It just makes me fussy!
Edit: Skin adapted after continued use. Nice and soft now.

Popular Lotions / Creams