4.4

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

Growing up, this was the only lotion my mom had in the house because everyone had dry skin and three of us had eczema and it didn't make us break out and it moisturized well enough. I still use it when I feel like my skin is extra dry. Sometimes I slather it on and it's just this thick, heavy layer of lotion, sitting on my skin for a couple of hours but it's worth it. lol

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Oh boy, do I like this one. Hand lotion extraordinaire. I've always had the yocks when looking at anything with "vaseline" in the name, not interested in smearing petroleum by-products on my skin. So this does have a very faint lotiony scent, if that makes any sense but it doesn't last. But it's very creamy and moisturizing, not greasy, great to use before bed and doesn't gross out the partner with its heavy perfume. Win!

About reviewer (148 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

First of all, my face is oily, but my body is very dry. This is my HG body lotion. It actually SINKS IN. So many lotions that claim to be ultra hydrating just sit on your skin and you can feel them hours later - gross. This stuff sinks in completely. My skin is extremely sensitive and reactive and this doesn't irritate it a bit; it soothes it if anything. Most importantly, it does a great job of moisturizing. I've tried most of the DS brands like Aveeno, Nivea, Vaseline, Jergens, (and more) and none of them compare to this for moisture. The price is also reasonable. Update May 2013: Still using this. Strayed for a bit to Cetaphil lotion, which I also liked, but this sinks in better.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I've been using this lotion for a very long time. In my opinion, it's the best lotion in the entire world. Keep in consideration that it doesn't have a scent (hint: the title Fragrance Free), but it works the best. It moisturizes well without leaving a sticky, greasy residue like many other lotions do. I use it on my hands and legs, but not on the face. It leaves my hands soft without cracking or itching. Wonderful product, and it lasts long.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

2.0
from

9 years ago

For years I've been using this product, I had strayed away from it but always come back. It does relieve the skin's driness & "quench" its thirst. Something just hit me, if its so good, why do my skin kept feeling dry after a shower & I still have to slather so much of this stuff on. I came to the conclusion that it has no therapeutic value, which makes sense b/c the manufacturer wants people to keep buying. Using less & less of the product b/c its working so good does not make commercial sense. I also start adding oil into this product, be it Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Alvocado. Alas, this helps, try it, your skin will let you know.

About reviewer (778 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

9 years ago

As with other posters, I am also obsessed with trying lotions. I have very dry skin, so I'm always looking for new skincare products. I keep coming back to the Curel Fragrance Free though. Whenever I wash my hands or get out of the shower, I go to this one. It's the only one that works well without turning out gooey or mixing with other scents I'm wearing. I also used it to heal my tattoos thanks to it being fragrance free. (Other unscented lotions were a bit more sticky and gooey, Curel is the best by far.)

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

9 years ago

Wonderful. I am a little obsessed with trying out different lotions, but I reach for this one the most. It sinks in, doesn't mess with any other fragrances you choose to wear (no lotion eau de parfum going on here). Moisturizing and long-lasting. It imparts silky skin for a good price point. Easily available and a good value. Also, the fragrance free aspect means I can it use on my boyfriend without worries of him smelling like a giant baby or fourteen year old girl.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBlack

9 years ago

I am sooooo in love with this product I am a lotion junkie my skin gets so dry I groom dogs so my hands are in and out of the water from bathing and drying them. I also have a freind with severe eczema and she recommended this product to me. I love it it works the best out of the whole line and I dont have to reapply every five minutes it lasts and heals my cracked hands.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

9 years ago

This is a HG product for me. It is SO moisturizing, it absorbs quickly and lasts 24 hours. I love it during the Winter, because my skin is especially dry then. I massage it onto my nose when it starts peeling and it makes it so smooth and moisturized. You can use it all over your body/hands and it's gentle enough to use on your face, which is awesomee. I love this, I have been using it for a while and I've repurchased. It has really made my skin really smooth and soft. And since it's "24 hour", you don't have to keep reapplying during the day. I have the big bottle, it's gonna last me a LONG time. :)

About reviewer (44 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

Adore this lotion, will not use any other for hands, absorbs quickly, no irritating scent! Love it!!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35