Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by age: 44-55
Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 9/14/2005 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I purchased the fragrance free lotion so that I could use this under my various fragrances. This lotion comes packaged in a large plastic bottle w/a pump dispenser. The texture of the lotion was smooth and silky and the overall consistency nice. I didn't find this lotion to be too thick or too thin, but just right for me. It applied easily and absorbed nicely into my skin w/o feeling heavy or overdone. After using on a regular basis I did notice that my skin felt softer and it didn't seem as dry overall. I would defintely repurchase this product for continous use.

on 11/22/2007 8:33:00 AM

I have extremely dry skin. Have used ALL lotions on market and some RX. This is by far the best ever! No smell whatsoever! I despise any kind of smell. My skin has never felt better even getting rid of the dry skin bumps on the back of my arms!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I used this for many years and liked it very much. My skin is very dry and I react to all kinds of things (aloe, herbal extracts/oils, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, fragrances, etc.), so I'm very limited in what I can use. A few years ago, I developed a form of eczema on my hands and it took me forever to figure out what was causing it...as it turns out, I'm allergic (although, I never was previously) to the fabric softener type ingredients used in some body washes, most hair conditioners, and some lotions. This unfortunately, uses those types of ingredients (although I think it's a milder version), and I once I stopped using this, as well as few other products, my hands have cleared up. I think this is a great lotion, but if you are allergic to fabric softener, it's probably one to avoid.

on 12/15/2008 3:12:00 PM

Honest-to-goodness, ruly-truly, cross-my-heart FRAGRANCE FREE! No perfume conflicts. No waiting ten minutes for a chemical funk to dissipate. It's like applying thick water (except it's white)--it absorbs. No oily sensation. All this for well under $10 and a not-too-bad-looking dispenser? Amazing. (A thank-you shout-out to iodine for introducing me to Curel.)

on 8/8/2011 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

For years I've been using this product, I had strayed away from it but always come back. It does relieve the skin's driness & "quench" its thirst.
Something just hit me, if its so good, why do my skin kept feeling dry after a shower & I still have to slather so much of this stuff on.
I came to the conclusion that it has no therapeutic value, which makes sense b/c the manufacturer wants people to keep buying. Using less & less of the product b/c its working so good does not make commercial sense.
I also start adding oil into this product, be it Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Alvocado. Alas, this helps, try it, your skin will let you know.

on 6/25/2012 2:46:00 PM

Oh boy, do I like this one. Hand lotion extraordinaire. I've always had the yocks when looking at anything with "vaseline" in the name, not interested in smearing petroleum by-products on my skin. So this does have a very faint lotiony scent, if that makes any sense but it doesn't last. But it's very creamy and moisturizing, not greasy, great to use before bed and doesn't gross out the partner with its heavy perfume. Win!

Popular Lotions / Creams