Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by age: 25-29
Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first Curel purchase and I loved it so much, I bought two other Curel lotions in the blue bottle. I definately noticed a difference in the smoothness and moisture level of my skin. I don't know if it lasts 24 hours but if you use it on your hands it makes it SOOO soft. In fact, I put some on my hand and 20 mins later shook the hand of a stranger. His remark was "WOW! your hands are so soft!" I knew this was a keeper. I also wash my hands a lot because I'm a nursing student and my skin flakes by the end of the shift. This stuff is a cure for my scaly hands (the Chicago winter is also brutal). I apply this several times a day and never get parched dry skin that I used to with other creams. RAVE!

on 10/4/2006 3:44:00 PM

This is wonderful. It's a staple for me - I keep a bottle of this in every bathroom in my house, as well as near my kitchen sink, and a tiny tube of this in my purse. I am a constantly moisturzing my hands, so this is handy to keep nearby any place with a sink! I also slather this over my entire body after every shower. It absorbs quickly and leavs with soft skin! I buy the frangrance free version, and my husband uses it on his face, too. Not sure I would go that far (although if I discover a dry patch during the day I will use a bit of this lotion to relieve it quickly) - but overall, this is a great product.

on 4/11/2007 10:48:00 AM

I dont' get where all the POSITIVE reviews on this is coming from! I found this to be sticky once applied and does NOT absorb quickly! I put this on after i take a shower when i get off work and when i wake up in the morning it's still just SITTING on my skin! eeeewww GROSS!! this may be a good just for a hand cream.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Wow I looove this! I bought it last week and I still can't believe how moisturized my skin feels ALL day especially during this time of year. I've used Bliss Lab's body butter and Oil of Olay Quench- both of which I love, but neither can compare to Curel's lasting power.

on 7/10/2009 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have thrown out johnson and johnson's baby cream in exchange for this to use on my 1yr old son. Very moisturizing and it's perfect bc i don't want my son smelling like a flower and this is the best. Great product!

on 9/7/2009 1:56:00 PM

I loved this lotion. Within a few days of using it my raw itchy winter skin had turned soft and glowy. Bye bye flakes. And I really liked that it was unscented. The only thing I wish is that it was more natural. Alas, after trying a few 'natural' moisterizers without great results I think I'll be going back to this. It sinks in almost immediately and leaves no residue. Highly recommend it.
EDIT: After buying a second bottle a few months later I have to say I'm dissapointed. Maybe they changed the formula or my skin changed but it really doesn't hydrate like the first time. My skin is flaky as if I didn't put any lotion on Will not be purchasing again

on 2/8/2010 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Although I am still keeping an eye out for a lotion that doesn't contain petroleum, I have to admit I do like this product. It absorbs nicely and leaves my skin fairly moisturized. It doesn't bother my eczema at all, which is my main concern. It's not my HG but I just repurchased another bottle so it's definitely fitting the bill for now!

on 5/28/2010 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm Puerto Rican, have combination skin and always get compliments on my complexion. I've used this stuff on my face twice a day for 4 years and I will never use anything else. No lie.
When I compared the ingredients in the Curel to ingredients in other more expensive, oil free/ fragrance free facial moisturizers such as Aveeno and Neutrogina, they were identical. IDENTICAL! In the summer it is the only lotion I can use on my face and body that is oil/ frag free and gives me that "heavy moisture" feel;doesn't feel watery and slide off/ ball up. I tried to cheap out and buy the Walmart equivalent once. My skin felt dry within an hour. Definitely give this product a try. It's the only thing I use that would make me cry if discontinued!

I am sooooo in love with this product I am a lotion junkie my skin gets so dry I groom dogs so my hands are in and out of the water from bathing and drying them. I also have a freind with severe eczema and she recommended this product to me. I love it it works the best out of the whole line and I dont have to reapply every five minutes it lasts and heals my cracked hands.

on 1/30/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Growing up, this was the only lotion my mom had in the house because everyone had dry skin and three of us had eczema and it didn't make us break out and it moisturized well enough. I still use it when I feel like my skin is extra dry. Sometimes I slather it on and it's just this thick, heavy layer of lotion, sitting on my skin for a couple of hours but it's worth it. lol

Popular Lotions / Creams