Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I've been using this lotion for a very long time. In my opinion, it's the best lotion in the entire world. Keep in consideration that it doesn't have a scent (hint: the title Fragrance Free), but it works the best. It moisturizes well without leaving a sticky, greasy residue like many other lotions do. I use it on my hands and legs, but not on the face. It leaves my hands soft without cracking or itching. Wonderful product, and it lasts long.

on 11/20/2010 4:23:00 PM

This is a HG product for me. It is SO moisturizing, it absorbs quickly and lasts 24 hours. I love it during the Winter, because my skin is especially dry then. I massage it onto my nose when it starts peeling and it makes it so smooth and moisturized. You can use it all over your body/hands and it's gentle enough to use on your face, which is awesomee. I love this, I have been using it for a while and I've repurchased. It has really made my skin really smooth and soft. And since it's "24 hour", you don't have to keep reapplying during the day. I have the big bottle, it's gonna last me a LONG time. :)

on 7/2/2010 8:31:00 AM

This product moisturizer very well. For a while in the winter, I could not use anything with a fragrance on my skin (my hands especially) because it was very dry and red from the cold air drying it out. This took care of the dryness and kept my hands soft and moistuized. However, I noticed when I put this on it would never soak up the way I wanted it to, and it left a sort of waxy coating on my skin that wouldn't go away until washed off. This lotion is definitely good for some intense moisture care, but once that moisture is restored, I'd go with a different lotion that absorbs quicker.

on 5/19/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

ughh this lotion definitely has a weird smell even though it says fragrance free! I notice a lot of fragrance free lotions have unpleasant fragrance that i can't stand. It moisturizes well enough and it's not greasy so i'd give it 4 lippies. I took off one lippie, this lotion has a gross smell..period!

Pros: cheap, moisurizing, durable packaging

Cons: flakes off and balls up, smells HORRIBLE!

Although it has no added fragrances to it, it smells terrible like Silly Putty >:P

It IS moisturizing, but you can only use a little bit of it. It will "ball up" and flake off in spots like elbows and knees (for me anyways). I usually do not review products I dislike, but this one I am no fan of. I much prefer Olay Quench to this lotion. I use it to mix with old loose shadows to make lovely cream shadows, though! Very nice for this use.

on 3/14/2009 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE. I've tried tons of lotions, and it's hard to get the right balance - but this is seriously the d/s lotion motherlode. It has the right levels of everything for me, I'll definitely repurchase.

I cannot live without this!

I have terrible excema breakouts, especially when winter rolls around. I used expensive perscription cortisone creams for more than 10 years. Last year I ran into this product and it INSTANTLY improved my skin. It leaves my skin so soft, and it doesn't break me out when I apply to my face. It doesn't leave an greasy residue.

I recomend the fragrance free one. If you have sensitive skin, like myself, fragrance lotions can cause rashes. I love how light it feels.

5/5

Oh my goodness gracious, this is the best lotion I have ever tried! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Believe me, I have tried a lot of lotions. I used St. Ives quite a bit but after using this I doubt I could go back to anything else!
First off, it's extremely affordable, and you get a very large bottle for a very reasonable price. I like the no-fuss pump bottle, though I hate that with pumps you don't get all of the product from the bottom. No problem though, I simply turn the bottle upside down and unscrew the cap when I need it, or cut open the bottle and move the leftovers into an empty tub container. "Waste not", ladies; you get way more mileage out of your lotions if you do this!
Second of all, the lotion itself is very soothing, not greasy, absorbs quickly, and as soon as it's sunk into your skin you feel an IMMEDIATE difference. Your skin is INSTANTLY soft. I tried this stuff when I was babysitting and after one use I just had to get a bottle for myself. It softens like NOTHING else! My brother's girlfriend was getting laser treatments on her birthmark, and when her skin was sore and irritated she asked if I had anything non-greasy that would soothe and soften her lasered skin. I gave her this, she said her skin felt better instantly and I notice she too has begun to buy it!
One more thing: It has multiple uses. Aside from hands and body it's a great unscented lotion for super-dry feet, a fantastic post-shave soother, a great no-fuss facial moisturizer that won't irritate sensitive skin OR cause breakouts, AND, in a pinch, I have put some on cotton balls to take off eye make-up! Works like a charm! It won't dry out or irritate your eyes (I get eczema on my lids with a lot of commercial removers) and it even works pretty decently with waterproof mascara (though extra product IS required).
To sum it all up, I cannot sing the praises of this lotion enough! Get it today!

on 3/27/2008 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this lotion for such a long time! (like 2 years) It works great! It moisturizes so nicely, its not a greasy type of lotion, its awesome. The packaging could look nicer, but I guess thats just the company's "thing".

I highly recommend this!

UPDATE: I have finally realized that this is my MUST-HAVE lotion! One time I ran out of this. 2 days later I noticed that my skin became ugly! I guess because I have eczema & without that full & beautiful moisturization it got from the Curel, it just began to look horrible! When I pleaded for my mom to buy more when I couldnt stand my skin anymore, my skin began to heal & look so much better. Thank goodness. I NEED this.

on 1/9/2008 8:35:00 PM

This is a great, all-over body lotion. It's the perfect consistency, it spreads easily and feels like silk without being watery or thin. My skin feels nice and soft until the next time i shower, and it's ultra-moisturizing without being so sticky that I can't pull my jeans on, LOL. It has no scent which is a bonus, as I find myself hard pressed to find a good lotion that doesn't smell like perfume. Great price too. Definitely a staple.

Popular Lotions / Creams