BeneFit Cosmetics Show Offs in High Roller [DISCONTINUED]

BeneFit Cosmetics Show Offs in High Roller [DISCONTINUED]

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Lovely colour, goes on great, looks great! I get loads of compliments when i wear this! Best thing is it doesnt go everywhere (the dust) when applying

I adore High Roller! Some folk say the packaging is a bit off but I think it's gorgeous and looks fantastic on a dresser! High quality colour and work very well as a liner too especially when mixed with Fix+ by Mac. Use with a primer to really make this POP!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this product! The color is simply gorgeous. Reminds me a little bit of MAC's Coppering, but a little less orange and a little more gold. This is a super-shimmery shade, and it applies smoothly and evenly, and not much is required. I love the design of the little bottle, and my Show Offs look so cute sitting together on my vanity. I have also used a little on top of a similar-colored lipstick to get an even stronger eye/lip matching effect, and when a little clear lipgloss is applied over it, it's just stunning. I received this in a swap (BNIB) and am so glad I had a chance to try it. I don't usually wear warm colors like this, but it makes my blue eyes absolutely POP and ZING when worn with black mascara and a thin line of black liquid eyeliner. Simply gorgeous. A little goes a very long way, and I don't anticipate needing to buy this for quite some time, but I think when it's gone, I'll miss is so much that as much as I like trying new things all the time, this is one I'll probably have to buy again.

*SUPER SPARKLEY* I LOVE SHOW OFFS HIGH ROLLER! THIS IS A PRETTY COPPERY COLOR THAT IS SURE TO MAKE ANY EYE COLOR POP. THE COLOR IS NOT TOO DARK BUT NOT VERY LIGHT, I FEEL ITS THE PERFECT SHADE. I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN IF I AM TO EVER RUN OUT, THE ONLY BUMMER IS THAT IT SPILLS EASILY.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LUVS LUVS LUVS! this color is absolutely gorgeous. it's not overwhelmed with sparkle...just the right amount. i'd even consider wearing it to the office. it's a very coppery color with flecks of gold as well...certainly sets my brown eyes off. though i think this will last me forever, i would most definitely buy again if i ran out.