LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
Queen Helene vs. LUSH

Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey (Mel), Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), *Limonene, Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

on 5/2/2018 5:51:00 AM

When i was 12-14, i had bad acne, and then i came across this, and it completely healed my acne like magic. Within approximately a month, my acne was cleared and my skin had never felt better. I still use it today, although not as often. I wouldnt recommend this for people with sensitive skin tho. Def would repurchase

on 3/21/2018 9:36:00 AM

I LOVE this mask. It helps me combat my troubled skin, and doesn’t dry the crap out of my face. I got the self preserving one, so the honey is a nice touch for moisture. It leaves my skin clean, smooth, and soft.

A really good all-round mask. Feels amazing on the skin and all, but doesn't really focus on one thing e.g. pore cleansing or acne soothing. But really good if you just want a standard mask that's better than usual.

This mask feels good on your skin as long as u like quite cold effect. After using this product my skin feels okay, there is not any irritation except i have to remember that i can't use it on the cheeks. It burns but i think it is because of the peppermint inside.
My acne got healed but i was using also another product from Kiehls and much more.
I think this product is okay but really average.

on 1/20/2018 6:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Got the self preserving one. Feel no effect. Nice smell and feeling and color. Doesnt dry me out. But doesnt clean my Pores. There are better alternatives

on 1/12/2018 4:29:00 PM

Made my skin feel clean and soft.

on 1/4/2018 9:16:00 AM

This mask burned my skin and isn’t good on sensitive skin the better mask is the coffee one

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is so much fun to use, however, I don't think it does much for me. I feel that there could be better ones out there that could contribute better to the improvement of my skin. Unfortunately, mask of magnaminty just doesn't cut it.

on 11/29/2017 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go to mask from lush any time I'm down or my skin needs extra love I pile this on and immediately feel like my tub is a spa :) One thing to note is that I have dry skin and I find this slightly drying I always make sure to moisturize after but my face still feels like it got a nice treat

Bought this products because I heard good reviews about it and it lives up to my expectations, or even surpasses it. I think I have combination skin but I noticed I have some dry patches on my skin and feels like I need to exfoliate my skin regularly because it just doesn't happen on it's own.

By using this mask and slowly massaging/ rubbing it after it dries and before rinsing, afterwards I can immediately feel the difference. My dry, dead skin patches were gone and made my skin a lot smoother. So far no complaints about this product and I absolutely love it. My only downside is when I'm feeling lazy I don't feel like using this mask because it can get a little messy while rubbing it against your face, but that's it.

Highly recommended.