LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
Queen Helene vs. LUSH

Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey (Mel), Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), *Limonene, Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

A really good all-round mask. Feels amazing on the skin and all, but doesn't really focus on one thing e.g. pore cleansing or acne soothing. But really good if you just want a standard mask that's better than usual.

This mask feels good on your skin as long as u like quite cold effect. After using this product my skin feels okay, there is not any irritation except i have to remember that i can't use it on the cheeks. It burns but i think it is because of the peppermint inside.
My acne got healed but i was using also another product from Kiehls and much more.
I think this product is okay but really average.

on 1/20/2018 6:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Got the self preserving one. Feel no effect. Nice smell and feeling and color. Doesnt dry me out. But doesnt clean my Pores. There are better alternatives

on 1/12/2018 4:29:00 PM

Made my skin feel clean and soft.

on 1/4/2018 9:16:00 AM

This mask burned my skin and isn’t good on sensitive skin the better mask is the coffee one

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is so much fun to use, however, I don't think it does much for me. I feel that there could be better ones out there that could contribute better to the improvement of my skin. Unfortunately, mask of magnaminty just doesn't cut it.

on 11/29/2017 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go to mask from lush any time I'm down or my skin needs extra love I pile this on and immediately feel like my tub is a spa :) One thing to note is that I have dry skin and I find this slightly drying I always make sure to moisturize after but my face still feels like it got a nice treat

Bought this products because I heard good reviews about it and it lives up to my expectations, or even surpasses it. I think I have combination skin but I noticed I have some dry patches on my skin and feels like I need to exfoliate my skin regularly because it just doesn't happen on it's own.

By using this mask and slowly massaging/ rubbing it after it dries and before rinsing, afterwards I can immediately feel the difference. My dry, dead skin patches were gone and made my skin a lot smoother. So far no complaints about this product and I absolutely love it. My only downside is when I'm feeling lazy I don't feel like using this mask because it can get a little messy while rubbing it against your face, but that's it.

Highly recommended.

on 11/28/2017 1:28:00 PM

Favorite mask because it helped me with congested skin from trying out new products which my skin didnt agree with. It feels like a breath of fresh air after taking it off. great mask. Smells like mint chocolate.

I also tried the self perserving one and its not as dry on the face as in it doesnt harden. I felt like the one that harden works better for me since i feel like its sucking out oil. The lady at the store told me the self perserving one is for if you want a dewey look than clearing treatment.

Edit- been using this every other day for stubborn pregnancy acne. I feel like its not working as great as the first time. I guess i am just horribly breaking out from hormones. I still have little bumps on my forehead and chin. I lowkey feel like maybe this and the brazened honey is the culprit. Ive known lots of reviews that complain about lushes ingredients breaking them out. Sigh idk what to do anymore....def want to try love lettus next.

on 11/18/2017 10:16:00 AM

I never used to suffer from acne breakouts before. However, the past month and a half I have been battling breakouts (comedones, cystic acne and blackheads) in my T-zone like never before.

Did this mask solve the problem and clear my acne? No. Acne treatments including antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid are mainly to thank for the healing of it.

HOWEVER, I am continuously enjoying and using this mask. It comes at a very good price considering the amount (a small pot of 125g came at approx 7 euros here in Spain) and has lasted me more than 2,5 weeks with more than half of it left.

I find myself using it almost every night, focussing mainly on my T-zone. The reason for this continued use is the calming effect it has had on my skin. Inflamed acne along with harsh acne treatments turn your skin into a sensitive mess and the peppermint in the mask appears to help in decreasing the inflammation in the spots.

It feels fresh and makes your skin feel clear, there are no miracle products but this is a cheap, calming and fresh addition in your cleansing routine, should you be looking for one.

TIP: I found the ingredients to act better when applied onto dampened skin, rather than a patted dry skin.