LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey (Mel), Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), *Limonene, Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

on 7/20/2016 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this mask when I tried it. I didn't use it every week but after every time I did my skin felt clean and good. I'm not sure if this helps a lot with acne but it always gave me a good feeling . I will buy it again

on 7/17/2016 9:42:00 AM

This does really work for me. It does an amazing job preventing breakouts if I use it regularly (2-3 times a week) and it also helps minimising the breakouts i already have. Since it also is kind of an exfoliator if you wet your hands and gently massage it on your face, it leaves my skin feeling the smoothest. A little hydrating too and it smells great. Best mask I've tried so far ever.
Recently purchased the serum paired with this mask too, and it is the best. My skin looks so hydrated, soft and most of all, healthy!!

To Read all 630 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/7/2016 10:13:00 AM

I have breakouts all over my face. Then my friend told me about this mask. At first i was so excited to try. I've read a lot of good reviews about this mask so i bought one. It felt so good and relaxing on my skin. I thought my skin was getting better after first time using this mask but i was wrong. It did nothing to my face but i didnt give up. I tried it again hoping my skin would feel better. But again, it did nothing to me. It makes me breakout even more. So i decided to stop using this mask. I'd prefer creamy face scrub from frank.

on 6/16/2016 11:02:00 AM

My skin was so flaky, gross and stubborn red bumps appeared on my chin. Then I decided to put on this mask. Of course it's a bit hard to apply because of the chunks but the smell of peppermint was so refreshing! I let it sit on my face for 15 minutes and then washed it off with a cloth towel dipped in warm water and gently rubbed my face off in circular motions. Once done, I felt my skin so soft and smooth, I AM SO IN LOVE! I can't stop touching my face (though I Don't )

on 6/11/2016 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I feel like I'm the only one on earth that thinks this product is... meh? It didn't help me in any way, even though I had a lot of zits/acne when I used this.... When I use this mask, I always end up licking it away from my face after 20 minutes because I think it tastes good, so at least that's something...

It leaves my skin soft and cool. I love the minty feeling. I have acne/sensitive skin and this mask agrees with me.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've got a really weird skin. It is oily but sometimes dry. If I try to remove the oil a bit it gets more oily. If I don't it also gets more oily. But this mask really helps me to have control over my skin. I use it twice of week, sometimes once, how I feel my skins needs it and I can't say anything bad. I love the texture and also the smell. Another really good thing is that it is all natural, cruelty free. I think it helped my skin to clear it and maked me feel better about myself.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite masks of all time, though if you know me, then you know I am partial to LUSH. mask of magnanimity feels wonderfully refreshing on the skin and can be used on other parts other than the face though ive only used it on my face. it gives my skin a wonderful glow and brightens it so that sometimes I skip the makeup and just do a little blush, mascara and gloss and I'm good to go.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The best face mask Lush has made, including the fresh face mask. My face was feeling really clogged and just bleh. I heard lots of good things so I decided to give it ago!

The texture is thick and grainy and smells like mint. I left your on until it dried and it was really easy to remove. My face felt clean and new again and didn't dry my face more than it already was. I feel like it soothed my skin as well.

The product isn't too expensive and is easy to use and remove. The best thing is that it isn't the fresh face mask so it last so much longer and doesn't need to refrigerate. I really recommend anyone who wants to help their clogged, under the weather skin. Definately not for hydrating or brightening. I use to use the mint julep mask that everyone raves about but I prefer this so much more!

Oh my god.
(What, you need more? Fine.)
So my skin is largely fine, apart from a random INSANE bout of cystic acne about two years ago which I still have scarring from. The other day I realized it was starting up again and fled in terror to Lush.
The mask, as mentioned by others, smells like mint chocolate icecream, which I'm actually not keen on - too sweet. The texture is very grainy, and slightly exfoliating. I guess you could use it as a scrub.
I left it on a good while, not expecting miracles. (I always leave scrubs on way longer than you're supposed to.) It felt very cooling on the skin, slightly astringent and tingly, and I can imagine some people wouldn't like that. Personally I was a fan. Finally, it was tough to remove, but I noticed after my skin looked a bit brighter.
That was three days ago. Cystic acne is almost gone. My skin is a lot less red, generally smoother, and the scarring I thought I would just have to live with now is dramatically lighter.
In short? This product is my god now. I shall worship no other mask.

Pros: for me, cleared up acne fast, brightened skin, cooling and gentle.
Cons: smell was kind of sickly, some might not like the intensity of the mint.

Popular Masks