2.9

price range

Reviews

from

6 years ago

This makeup remover is only a slight improvement from using plain water. It smears my makeup around so then I'm having to scrub my face to get my eyeliner off my cheeks. If you only wear a little, it may work for you but I highly advise trying a different type.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

7 years ago

I'm reviewing Target's "up & up" brand eye makeup remover. IT'S USELESS. It couldn't even take off regular eye makeup, let alone waterproof mascara. It did pretty much nothing... And yet it was irritating to my skin! The skin around my eyes would get red, dry and scaly afterward. Horrible. Why are they selling something of such low quality? Usually I think Target's store brand products are pretty good, but this was probably the worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. DON'T BUY!

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

This does NOT work, it's not worth being cheaper than most eye makeup removers. Just to remove my eyeliner I felt like I had to scrub my face because it was barely more effective than water. And it actually damaged my skin a little since I had to rub it.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This makeup remover works well at removing waterproof mascara but afterwards, my skin around my eyes becomes so dry and flakey. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Fine

8 years ago

I've used plenty of similar eye makeup removers in my time, but this is the only one to damage my undereye skin. Normally I have smooth skin, no lines - but after a week of using this, I look like I'd aged twenty years beneath my eyes. Crepey, dehydrated and just old. I realized this was the only new addition to my routine, and eliminated it. Problem solved. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

About reviewer (819 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Purchased this at Target a couple of months ago when I ran out of my usual Equate eye makeup remover; wanted to try this to compare the two. I think that the Up & Up is a little more oily than the Equate and leaves quite a greasy residue but seems to perform a tiny bit better. I would say they are pretty much the same though. I would repurchase it in case I don't want to drive to Walmart which is farther from my house.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

8 years ago

This is just a basic eye makeup remover, dual phase so it takes off waterproof mascara. Doesn't sting when it gets in my eyes, takes off all my mascara and is very cheap. Have already repurchased. This is basically the same as Neutrogena's and Equate's products but cheaper.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

Works fine on my wp makeup, removes rather easily. I'd been using Sephora's waterproof dual for years with no problems but came across this for about half the price so decided to try. I've found a new remover. I usually use remover on a towel and rub then dry and this did a better job than Lancome and about the same job as the Sephora. For my needs, can't ask for much more.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

9 years ago

I previously used MAC's Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. But for $18 a bottle, I wouldn't repurchase it. Instead, I was determined to find a dupe. Fortunately, I tried out Target's Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover. It's dual-phased, just like MAC's makeup remover. It only cost me about $4-5, which is way cheaper than MAC's. Overall, I'm definitely satisfied with this eye makeup remover, and I think it works just as well as MAC's. I will definitely repurchase this.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

9 years ago

I wont be buying this product again. I used it in the morning to remove my eyeshado, eyeliner, and mascara and I had to really wipe at my eyes to get off anything at all. I think 3 eyelashes even fell out. After i washed my face there was still mascara stuck to my eyelashes. I fyour going to buy an eye makeup remover opt to the name brand ones, dont make the mistake I made and try to save money by buying a store brand one.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure