Estee Lauder Individualist Natural Finish Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Individualist Natural Finish Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] GLYCERIN [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PEG-10 DIMETHICONE [] DIMETHICONE [] QUATERNIUM-90 BENTONITE [] SILICA [] OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] PHENYL METHICONE [] PROPYLENE CARBONATE [] LECITHIN [] C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES [] POLYSILICONE-11 [] SODIUM CHLORIDE [] TRIFLUOROMETHYL C1-4 ALKYL DIMETHICONE [] POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE [] HEXYL LAURATE [] CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE [] LAURETH-7 [] XANTHAN GUM [] MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] TALC [] NYLON-12 [] ALUMINA [] DISODIUM EDTA [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] SORBIC ACID [] CHLORPHENESIN [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) [] ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) [] CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289)]

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this foundation!! Just about finished my last bottle (I stocked up before they ended it) finding it very difficult to get something to replace this.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So i didn't actually purchase this foundation but i used a sample of it given to me by the SA and i am so glad. I gave this foundation such low ratings because of how it made my skin an oil field....i know it is oil free and i do have combination skin but this foundation was sliding off my face before the morning was over not to mention i think it broke me out. I am prone to breakouts but i had been clear for a while and hadn't been using anything else when i broke out in small bumps all over my face within a week. The little product that didn't slide off my face before noon could be found in the creases of my face. I dont have wrinkles yet but i am starting to get fine lines that some maekup likes to settle into making me look older. This product is advertised as being able to adjust to your natural skintone. First of all, let me just say that this does an ok job of adjusting to your skintone assuming that your skintone is close to the estee lauder idea of how dark a skintone should be. What i mean by that is this line is very lacking in light skin tone shades. I was given fair 1N1 to try in the middle of winter when i am very pale and it was way too dark and i was told that was one of the lightest shades available. I later tan and become more of a medium to light medium shade in the summer so i decided to keep the sample in the back of my makeup drawer until summer. The shade color matched sooo much better. But at that point it really didnt matter because of the oil well it made of my face, acne, accentuating fine lines etc... so if you have dry skin with few wrinkles and you still decide to try this foundation remember that this foundation runs darker than most and if you have light to porcelain skin forget about it! I forgot to mention that this product is on the sheer side as well so if you need more of a medium to full coverage this product may not work. I didnt take any points off for that though since its advertised as sheer to medium anyways.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like this foundation alot. It evens the skin and very lightweight. The only problem I have with estee lauder as a whole, is that there always discontinuing foundations and certain shades unexpectedly, so i tend to branch else where. But, this is very good, I just don't want to get to accustomed to it.

I have very sensitive dry skin. And i cannot toletare a foundation which has a chemical sunscreen and which is too oily! This foundation is really good. It is moisturising without feeling to heavy and greasy and sets nicley on my skin and ontop of my Jurlique non chemical sunscreen nicley. For me it gives a really soft, slightly matte finish, so i dont look too shiny or greasy and i sont need a powder to finish! (hate powders) I do find that this takes a few minutes to adjust and settle to my colour and skin texture, but once it has it looks lovely. It is a bit expensive, but if your looking for sheer to med cover, natural and flattering to dry or mature skin then itsa worth the price plus you dont need to cake it on! I would say thou that if you have oily skin then this might be a bit to moist.

overall it is an OK foundation. It has a wide range of colour choice, meaning you can always find the perfect match of your skin tone. If you are looking for a light weight foundation, this is it. coverage is light-medium, it provides a natural finish which is ideal for day-wear. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

CONS: I prefer something that has stronger staying power and something with more coverage. I put it on in the morning and it is gone by the evening when I cleaning my face. I would say it stays on for 5 hours max(whether or not I have primer underneath). It is a bit pricey too. Oh, one more thing, I have dehydrated skin. I found that it really dries out during the day and becomes flaky. So, I guess it would work better for someone with oily skin.

it was good coverage, better than my current foundation lancome colour ideal (II NW 40), as it lasted me so far 5 hours +. i find that it accentuates my pores though. I also feel it is a bit greasy. I feel that its a thicker consistency than the lancome foundation i have. Also, when i applied it and touched my face, it felt sticky-thickish.. not what i am used to i guess, bc with lancome, its very thin and very silky-feel finish. i find that upon closer inspection, my face seems a bit darker now since applying it. When i frist applied it , i looked more fair. so beware of oxidization.

i think the foundation is a mix between cream and liquid, which i found a bit tough to apply with my flat foundation brush. I think my main issue is that it's too thick for me, and i did not like the sticky-heavy feeling of it, when touching my face. But really great coverage, better than Lancome colour ideal, for sure.

oh, and i was using ivory beige.

A nice lightweight foundation that left my skin looking and feeling smooth. The Fair 09 blends in perfectly, the coverage is fairly light so if u want to cover blemishes you will need to use conceler, my freckles are totally visible which I want - I would probably need the thickest pan stick to cover mine :)

This is my favourite foundation for day-to-day workwear and summer but I do change to something a bit heavier on dramatic make-up days.

My only gripe is that I would prefer a pump bottle although at least this is a hygenic squeeze plastic so better than alot of overs.

At 22.50 from Boots it's not the cheapest but I think it is good value for the luxurious feeling of my skin and the fact it never makes me break-out - yay!

This is a great product. The colour blends perfectly against my skin tone and it doesn't cause any breakouts even after wearing it on a daily basis for long hours. I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is absolutely the best foundation ever. It looks natural and doesn't break me out. The only thing I don't like about this is its packaging(If only it had a pump...).

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is a great, light-weight foundation. It is almost like a tinted moisturizer. It mostly evens out your skin but has minimal coverage. I almost always have to use a concealer with it, even for tiny things. When the product gets low, it is a pain in the neck to get out of the squeezy bottle that it comes in, which is why I wish the package was different. This comes in so many different shades that it is almost guaranteed you will find a match. They have cool, neutral, and warm options with every shade. I have VERY pale skin with olive undertones and I use Beech.