Uploaded by PoetCrazy

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/30/2013

I love this brush for applying gel eyeliner. It makes a precise, defined line, as well as improves the ease of application. I prefer this brush over the Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner brush I had been using - which while also a great brush, I now only reach for it when my MAC 211 is dirty.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

Apr/18/2013

I own quite a lot of brushes, including MAC, but this one I just didn't get it. It can be dues to the fact I rarely use eyeliner, and if I do I normally go for those types that come with a brush. With this being said, I guess I simply have little experience getting it right.
I could not apply an even stroke with this brush. The lines would come out dirty and the product would not be …

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (405 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jan/25/2013

LOVE IT!!!
It's my first MAC brush and I'm in love! I use it for applying gel eye liner and it create such a fine and clean line! I would definitely repurchase this brush! A necessity!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Oct/02/2012

I am obsessed with this brush. I use gel eyeliner everyday and this brush helps me to complete my look easily and efficiently. I'm in love with MAC brushes in general and although they are pricey, they are worth investing in :) they are super soft, high quality and work wonderfully! Highly recommend this brush!

About reviewer (105 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

Sep/03/2012

Not sure if I got a dud here.. But the bristles are totally not stiff! I wear winged eyeliner almost every day. I remember liking this when I originally bought it, but the bristles must have crapped out. I usually love MAC brushes. Hmm..

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/28/2012

I like the firmness of this brush and it is spectacular for using a gel liner. I use it most frequently with eyeshadow as liner and it does very well in that capacity. I am a dunce with anything but the easiest to use pencils for lining and this brush has turned me into a pro. I am now wearing liquid and gel liner and it is no longer looking amatuerish. I have another flat type eyeliner brush …Read more

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/28/2012

I love this liner brush. It is bigger than the 209 but it is also firmer. This brush gives a great defined line that can be seen on the first swipe. I purchased the older version at the CCo. I didn't like the shape of the newer version and it's not as firm and long as the older version.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Jun/07/2012

MAC 211 is a synthetic brush I use for drawing eyeliners, and it works well on my eyes. It feels soft yet very stiff, which's perfect to line out an even gel eye line. I can even do it with one stroke for the whole line, while I usually dap and dot to create a line using other eyeliner brushes. I would say it's very easy to control if you place your mirror on a table, look down and hold …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Dec/13/2011

Love this liner brush. It makes a great winged liner and puts the 210 to shame!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBlond

Nov/11/2011

The 211 is a great brush for applying gel liners. It's a very precise brush that makes the application of gel liners easiler. I usually get a very fine line when using this brush, and a thicker line when using the 209.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral