Bonne Bell Lip Burst

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have this lip gloss in Strawberry Splash. These lip glosses are very comparable to the Caboodles Fruitopian lip glosses. I think this has a yummy scent albeit a little bit plasticy. It is not long lasting at all, and it kind of drys out my lips, but it gives a very pretty shine to the lips.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Packaging good, applicator like most gloss applicators, pretty cheap, product - meh. Gone in an instant and leaves my lips dry as do all of Bonne Bell glosses. Best glosses are still L'Oreal (comparable in texture, color selection to MAC with better applicator - expensive enough for ds but worth the price), Avon's Glazewear (not as sticky or shiny as MAC or L'Oreal but beautiful colors and texture and very inexpensive for the quality) and last but not least MAC.

Bonne Bell not even worth it for plain old clear gloss. Smells nice tho.

on 1/17/2008 5:32:00 AM

Pros:

- thin but obviously shiny!
- non-sticky
- sweet tasting
- lovely sweet scent (btw, mine's peach flavor)
- moisturizing

Cons:

- this used to be perfectly good on me but the last time i used it, it dried my lips, which was really odd coz i didn't experience it before! it's neither an old stock...

However. . .

It made a glassy shine on my lips when i layered it on caboodles fruitopian lipgloss! try it! =D

on 10/10/2007 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I totally forgot about this stuff! I love the Fresh Peach one. It smells like red jello.... I think they discontinued the peach one for a few years but now (as far as I know) are selling it again. Yay! I want to go buy some again. Whenever I smell it it transports me back to the summer when I was 15 (I'm 24 now) I thought this stuff did a super job at moisturizing my lips, it wasn't sticky at all and had beautiful shine. I don't know why people think it's so cheap though. Whenever I bought it it was around $6 Cdn. Not that it's expensive but it's not dirt cheap either. Oh yeah, and the berry one totally smells like the gum you get in a tube (when you were little I mean). Lol.

This stuff is amazing. Whenever I have extremely chapped lips, I wear it for a couple of days and it clears them right up. I just don't like tube very much, doesn't feel sturdy enough to be in my pocket all the time

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mines the strawberry one and it actually smells good and works well too! i had an old one my friend gave me so THAT one didn't have vitamin bubbles in it, but they don't come out. :(

This lip gloss is perfect for those with beaten lips! I have watermelon, and the smell is a bit strong, but it's nice. When you put the gloss on, you feel this weird feeling in your lips, but it's very soothing! I love it!
The packaging is somewhat great, the applicator should be made differently.

on 8/3/2005 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I live by this stuff! I even wear it to sleep. There's almost nothing I would change about this product except for the packaging. It's be better if the tip were angled like Lancome's Juicy Jubes instead of rounded. Better than Softlips and Burts Beeswax.

i had originally bought one of these in peach, but found it repulsive and threw it out. but today, i went out and bought the strawberry one and i looooove it! it tastes so good, and its very moiusturizing, which i need, because i only wear glosses that are somehow beneficial to my lips. vitamin e is wonderful for your lips, as well, and bonnebell doesnt test on animals! i adore this stuff and will buy again :)

I have this in watermelon, but it tastes or smells hardly anything like it. It does come in a squeeze tube so it's easier to apply than the stick or pot ones. It gives a very subtle shine which i personally dislike but it's soothing, containing vitamin e. It doesn't last long at all either.