CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

3.9

Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Linolenic Acid, Sodium DNA, Saccharomyces Lycate Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lauryl PCA, C20-40 Pareth-10, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Phytosphingosine, Phospholipids, Oleic Acid, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylcellulose, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) [ILN33001]

on 2/16/2019 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have extremely dry and chapped lips that bleed very easily. I’ve tried everything. EVERYTHING!
There are three things that now help me to keep my lips healthy:
- Clinique Repairwear (the silver stick, not to be confused with the green tube that is called Superbalm, the green one doesn’t work at all)
- Biotherm Beurre de Levres
- And good old Vaseline, especially the version with the aloe vera and the rosy version.
I have been using these three products for a year now and my lips look and feel really good now. I really really recommend these products!

on 9/15/2018 7:21:00 PM

Excellent lip balm for my chronically dry lips. Yes, it's expensive, but works so well, I will repurchase.

on 5/29/2017 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product leaves my lips very soft and the formula is good. However, there are so many great lip products/balms/treatments at a fraction of its cost. I would finish this product but will not repurchase, it is overpriced!

on 7/24/2016 4:38:00 AM

Good, it moisturizes my lips to well. I do not need to put on vaseline all the time anymore

on 6/29/2015 1:19:00 AM

This lip balm is HG for me, I love everything about it.

It goes on colorless, no taste or scent. Has a luxurious, slippery feel but does not make my lips look glossy. Provides excellent moisture, it makes my lips so soft and smooth. And it lasts and lasts, I don't feel the need to reapply this a million times a day. This is the best lip balm I've ever tried, leave it to Clinique.

And the packaging is GORGEOUS, I love the silver lipstick tube. It's both glamorous and substantial-looking. Also I just prefer lip balms that are in stick form, so this couldn't be more perfect for me.

The $27 pricetag is my only complaint. But I still plan to buy this again. It is so good! Recommended!

on 11/30/2014 9:40:00 AM

I think this is an overpriced product, effective but overpriced for a lip treatment. It does what is says and the after effect is that it does leave you with smooth lip, smooth enough to make lipstick application flawless. I can make do without this product in my life so not going to spend money on this. For some reason I used it up way faster than other lip products weird how fast I saw the end of the tube.I'm a totally sucker for the packaging though... so pretty.

on 1/6/2014 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am a devoted Clinique user and i have severe cracked dry lips. I want to say this helps which it did for the cracked dry but instead it made my lips soft and my skin peel off. I don't know whats worse. I don't hate it and it is very nice when on your lips. Now i exfoliate my lips more to get rid of the peeling.

on 4/29/2013 7:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Buying this product was a last-resort since at first I found it too pricey for lip care but then because my lips were so chapped and dry (to the point wherein some parts would just spontaneously bleed a little), I gave this product a shot out of desperation. After only a week of using this product, I must say, it really helped repair my lips! It made my lips softer and smoother, and now I don't even have any spontaneous bleeding wounds anymore! It's a pretty good SOS for desperately dry lips, I tell you; but then of course it comes at a bit of a hefty price though. Now that my lips have been chap-free I use this less frequently while I save up for my next stash of this. =)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

HG for me and my cracked winter lips. I am switching to this after years of loyalty to Fresh Sugar lip treatment. This one works even better. I do think the price is ridiculous and I wish the product were a bit more firm - it smushes and melts easily - but overall I love it and I'm glad I found it!

on 9/6/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to give this a try, in spite of the price, and I've been using it for a month now. It's okay but definitely not worth the $26. It goes on smooth and makes my lips feel soft without being sticky or greasy. I don't have many lines around my mouth, so I don't expect to see great improvement there. It's just that for $26, I guess I expected more of a feeling that my lips were really benefiting from using this. It's not all that much different than Aquaphor or Jack Black. And they don't cost $26. I'll finish the tube, but I won't repurchase. Also, this product is very soft and a lot goes on at one time, so I don't expect the tube to last very long.