CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

4.8

Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Linolenic Acid, Sodium DNA, Saccharomyces Lycate Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lauryl PCA, C20-40 Pareth-10, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Phytosphingosine, Phospholipids, Oleic Acid, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylcellulose, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) [ILN33001]

on 12/26/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wauwie! Great stuff!

This is the lipbalm I have been searching for all my life (I am 40:-)).

It goes on smoothly, gives a healthy (slightly glossy) natural tint and truly nourishes the lips. It is expensive, though worth every penny. This has become my one and only lipbalm (love using it together with the Perricone 'no lipstick' lipstick).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

HG for me and my cracked winter lips. I am switching to this after years of loyalty to Fresh Sugar lip treatment. This one works even better. I do think the price is ridiculous and I wish the product were a bit more firm - it smushes and melts easily - but overall I love it and I'm glad I found it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Excellent lush-feeling balm for parched lips, seems to improve lip texture too. No taste or smell -- yay! I will buy this forever.

on 1/1/2009 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I need - but do not like - lip balm products. They are too greasy, waxy, mostly useless additions so I usually end up continuing with whatever moisturizer I am using onto my lips. But winter is here and I feel I need a special product. I really like the Repairwear products so I purchased this. It does what it should and actually stays on my lips. It is expensive. But it works without breaking out my lipline area.