Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

4.1

Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Linolenic Acid, Sodium DNA, Saccharomyces Lycate Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lauryl PCA, C20-40 Pareth-10, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Phytosphingosine, Phospholipids, Oleic Acid, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylcellulose, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) [ILN33001]

on 7/28/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Clinique hits another home run with me! I have tossed aside SO many different lip balms over the years because after 2 rounds of accutane my lips are always flaky and dry no matter what i do. My lips also happen to be very sensitive so I'm often allergic to lip products, but this lip balm is the cure-all! It makes my lips smooth, moisturized, and all around happy! It's pretty pricey but worth it!

on 7/24/2016 4:38:00 AM

Good, it moisturizes my lips to well. I do not need to put on vaseline all the time anymore

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

I have been using it for a month now. This product feels very nourishing. It keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day as well. It doesnt feel too oily either. It privides just the appropriate amount of hydration without making you feel like you've kissed an oiled pan. I would recommend it especially during the winter.

on 1/23/2016 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product contains Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract. If you have celiac disease, or gluten intolerance, please be careful about it and use your best judgement. I find it extremely irritating and cannot use it. That is too bad, since overall it has a nice set of ingredients and feels good on the lips... unless the wheat makes your lips burn, swell, turn red and peel, which this does to me. If you have no issues with wheat this is probably terrific.

on 12/26/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wauwie! Great stuff!

This is the lipbalm I have been searching for all my life (I am 40:-)).

It goes on smoothly, gives a healthy (slightly glossy) natural tint and truly nourishes the lips. It is expensive, though worth every penny. This has become my one and only lipbalm (love using it together with the Perricone 'no lipstick' lipstick).

on 6/29/2015 1:19:00 AM

This lip balm is HG for me, I love everything about it.

It goes on colorless, no taste or scent. Has a luxurious, slippery feel but does not make my lips look glossy. Provides excellent moisture, it makes my lips so soft and smooth. And it lasts and lasts, I don't feel the need to reapply this a million times a day. This is the best lip balm I've ever tried, leave it to Clinique.

And the packaging is GORGEOUS, I love the silver lipstick tube. It's both glamorous and substantial-looking. Also I just prefer lip balms that are in stick form, so this couldn't be more perfect for me.

The $27 pricetag is my only complaint. But I still plan to buy this again. It is so good! Recommended!

on 11/30/2014 9:40:00 AM

I think this is an overpriced product, effective but overpriced for a lip treatment. It does what is says and the after effect is that it does leave you with smooth lip, smooth enough to make lipstick application flawless. I can make do without this product in my life so not going to spend money on this. For some reason I used it up way faster than other lip products weird how fast I saw the end of the tube.I'm a totally sucker for the packaging though... so pretty.

on 1/6/2014 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am a devoted Clinique user and i have severe cracked dry lips. I want to say this helps which it did for the cracked dry but instead it made my lips soft and my skin peel off. I don't know whats worse. I don't hate it and it is very nice when on your lips. Now i exfoliate my lips more to get rid of the peeling.

on 10/23/2013 11:46:00 PM

I had super flaky lips with deep lines. Drinking more than 8 glasses of water per day did not help my flaky lips condition. Tried many balms and collagen plumpers but did not help my condition as well.
Finally decided to purchase this lip treatment ( price is rather steep), and after using it for just 7 days, I have noticed a visible improvement:- no more flaky skin, no deep set lines.
I love it that it is not sticky and glossy and it stays on for hours, much longer than other balms that I have tried.

Expensive!!! I live in Las Vegas and tried everything on the market for dried cracked lips, especially on the corners of my mouth. I bought this out of desperation. It is not cheap. It works wonders. My lips no longer bleed when I smile. I don't use much. At first I was using it all day and then discovered that I just had to reapply it like lipstick. Fantastic product. Wouldn't be without it in this dry hot weather. I don't have dry cracked lips when I use this product. My lips are smooth and hydrated. I apply it under lipstick in the morning and again at night if I don't bring it to work.