Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise

Ralph Lauren  Pure Turquoise

4.3

on 11/8/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do not think it qualifies as a fresh neither an aquatic scent!! it is in my opinion a soft oriental...with a musky, woodsy base, and the patchouli note is present from the top notes to the base notes..nonentheless it retains a certain lightness to it, and altough it is ever present, it never gets cloying ..I am by no means a fan of RL< but this is certainly its best one!

on 3/28/2009 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am not good at describing notes in a perfume so I am not going to attempt to. But I wanted to say that this is a great unique perfume (unlike Ralph which can be easily replaced by the cheaper Paris Hilton one). 2 sprays last for hours, and I can still smell it on me in the morning. It has an invigorating uplifting effect on me. LOVE!

This is one of those perfumes that just smells beautiful on me! First spritz can be a bit much, but after about 5 minutes, it turns into a beautiful aquatic floral on me. It has wonderful lasting power and just makes me feel sophisticated...like a lady. It's fresh and pretty. One of my favorites that I will order over & over again. Ralph got it right this time!

on 11/3/2008 10:41:00 AM

Oh How I love this, I don't know why I never discovered it before? It so crisp and elegant. Smells like money.. I will be wearing this a lot. Yummmmmm.. A little orgasmic for me....I could smell this all day on me. Great lasting power

on 2/17/2008 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this fragrance and get compliments often. It starts out pretty strong, but soon after smells clean yet spicy...an odd combo, but really nice for fall/winter (especially). It has great staying power, maybe too good...which is why I gave 4 lippies, do NOT spray this one directly on your skin...it's a "walk into the mist" fragrance.....otherwise, you and your date might get a headache (it's that strong).

This is my new favorite! Ralph Lauren Style was my fav, but this has surpassed it. (I do think they both have a similar quality, however) I like fragrances that are a tad unusual, a little bit earthy or spicy or something like that, and this fits the bill. I like to smell patchouli on others but on me it's too strong...this seems to be slightly in the patchouli family, but much mellower. Everytime I smelled this on someone else and complimented the wearer, they would say, "It's Ralph Lauren Turquoise", so I finally got some for myself. I love to smell it on myself, and after all, my opinion of how I smell is of utmost importance! :) BTW, I purchased it at Ulta.

on 5/5/2007 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know fragrance is a very individual thing, but this scent is so interesting! In a good way. I sprayed a sample on and did not think much of it, but later it dried down to a really complex, interesting scent that is very nice and versatile. I like scents that actually lift my mood and this one does. It's not sweet at all, but very fresh. Not everyone will like it, but I do. Very unusual.

on 2/12/2007 6:59:00 PM

Smells like a good sequel to Romance-- fresh but powerful with great staying power. Smells expensive and mature-- not too sweet like some of the popular "celebrity bubble gum stuff" out there now. The bottle is a little tough to maneuver, but pretty.

Pure Turquoise is one of the best new releases I came across in the past year. Although I can't smell rum in it, I love whatever it is that makes it so pure - the grapefruit is stunning and fun, full of energy. I don't usually like citrus scents AT ALL. But this is different. The grapefruit stays for a while. And than the patchouli kicks in - a clean patchouli, not the heavy patchouli that I am used to.

If only this came in a nicer bottle... It's so hard to spray with all those angles in the glass!

on 6/23/2006 12:04:00 PM

This is somewhat of a heady frag. but when it dries down its much softer. Its definitly a aquatic scent for me. Its heady but light, if that makes sence, lol. It seems to last for quite sometime. I like it alot, not love but its very nice