Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise

4.7

on 5/14/2010 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

HOLY GRAIL!!! I first bought this years ago and was so sad when I found out it was a limited edition! Well I guess it was popular enough that they decided to bring it back and thank god they did! I ADORE this more than words can describe! It's the perfect soft, clean, fresh scent. I've gotten so many compliments on it! Its apparent popularity means it's become more widely available, and thus cheaper too! I most recently got the giant bottle last year in Target for $40, and it's seems like it's lasting forever! I wish they had a body spray too (do they? I've yet to see one anywhere) so I could mist everything I own!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually purchased this "retail" without searching for a bargain and was not disappointed! This is one of my all time favorites and I love the look of this fragrance. Goes beautifully with my collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This fragrance is one of my absolute favorites. The 20+ different scents create the perfect balance of fragrance that lingers all day. Even when I took my clothes off, the perfume just permeates the clothes lightly without being pungent. It's a soft, serious, musky perfume with oriental notes and it has a lightness to it that keeps it from being 'old lady' like.

BTW I am not much of a fan of patchouli so don't be put off when you read that it contains patchouli because it just works as a whole. I can smell the grapefruit pretty much all day, so you are left smelling clean and sexy! Great for a night out on the town! Every single man I know loves this perfume. It's delicious!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I smelled this fragrance in a magazine ad and went to Nordstrom for a sample. I am allergic to many fragrances, but this one has worked out great! I love this scent so much that I bought the 3.4 oz. For me, this is the perfect muggy-weather fragrance. It's crisp, cool, and clean -- I wear it everyday during the summer months. The one downside to this fragrance is the heavy, bulky, odd-shaped bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I just received this from Sephora, and I am extremely happy with it. This is so light and beautiful, so fresh and spring-like...makes me feel happy just sniffing it ;). And the bottle is awesome...well, the lid anyway.

on 9/14/2005 9:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really covet these bottles! The small, square bottle with the real turquoise stopper (in the print advertisements) is the parfum bottle. The eau de parfum bottle is a *very* heavy clear glass rectangle with asymmetrically angled edges and a ridged silver cap with a turquoise top. It's very 1930s Machine Age, with a little bit of Southwest bohemian added. (Think Mabel Dodge Luhan in Taos, hosting her New York artist and writer friends in her pueblo!) It's very different from all the girly, whimsical bottles that are coming out this fall, e.g. Cynthia Rowley, Curve Soul, Britney Spears Fantasy, etc. However, I'm not impressed with the fragrance itself; it certainly doesn't live up to its description. To my nose, it's a very on-trend citrusy-floral, nothing more, nothing less. It's fresh, inoffensive, but undeserving of that amazing bottle! I didn't even get any earthy dry-down, unfortunately. I wish the recent RL fragrances were more creative. I used to love Lauren and Safari.